Part 23/Honeymoon/Smut

A/N: You don't have to read this it's only there honeymoon what happens during the first night of their honeymoon fluff and smut for those who wanted smut.

3rd POV

      Shizuo and Izaya finally landed in Hawaii where they decided to spend their honeymoon. The entire time they walked to their hotel Shizuo held Izaya bridal styled who was still in his bridal outfit along with Shizuo who was in his suit. They reached their room and Shizuo carefully laid Izaya on the bed as they unpacked their bags. They then each separately changed. Shizuo was now wearing a blue short sleeved shirt which was unbuttoned, brown shorts, blue flip flops, and of course his blue sunglasses. Izaya was wearing a black short sleeved jacket with a hood, red tank top, black shorts, and black flip flops. "Come on Shizu-chan let's go swimming!" Izaya grabbed his hand and Shizuo just rolled his eyes and smiled.

      They were swimming in the ocean just completely relaxed. Izaya swam over to Shizuo and hugged him and Shizuo hugged back smiling happily. These past few months Izaya had become much happier and affectionate. Shizuo chuckled and kissed his forehead making Izaya slightly blush as Shizuo peppered him with kisses.  "Sh-Shizu-chan th-that t-tickles." Izaya laughed out as Shizuo continued showering him with love. When the sun began setting they laid on the beach Izaya was sat on Shizuo's lap who wrap his arms protectively around him as he laid his head on the crook of Izaya's neck. It was peaceful and serene. When the sun was gone and the bright full moon appeared with a million stars splattered across the sky. Shizuo picked Izaya up bridal style once more and made their way back. "Shizu-chan I can walk fine by myself!" Izaya pouted. Shizuo just chuckled as they entered the hotel.

     They got dressed for them to sleep and when Izaya came out of the bathroom Shizuo was practically drooling he was wearing a bra with flowers and at the end was a snowflake that ended on his bellybutton and he had tutu like panties.

"I-Izaya?" He stuttered out blushing madly

"I-Izaya?" He stuttered out blushing madly. 'Where had he learned that my biggest turn on was him in feminine attire?' He thought. "Yes Shizu-chan?" Izaya said as he crawled into Shizuo's lap. "Wh-what are you doing?" Shizuo gulped. "I bought this awhile ago and I figured that the night of our honeymoon would be the perfect time to put this on." "You sure you're OK with this I'm going to be taking away something that you can only have once?" Shizuo asked looking directly at him. "Shizu-chan I love you with all my being and if I didn't I wouldn't have married you I'm perfectly fine with you taking my virginity and plus I'm not the only virgin here." Izaya smirked. "If you're fine with it then I guess we can." Izaya smiled and kissed him. Shizuo asked for entrance and Izaya let him in and Shizuo immediately took control of the kiss. Shizuo flipped them over and held Izaya's hands above his head. They broke apart from the kiss and Shizuo attacked his neck leaving love bites as Izaya let out small moans. He trailed down his stomach leaving love bites everywhere. He got to the tutu and slowly pulled it down and threw it onto the floor. He held his husbands cock in his hand and made light slow strokes. Izaya held a hand to his mouth to muffle his moans. Shizuo used his other hand to remove that hand and whispered in his ear, "Don't cover your moans I want to hear you." Which made Izaya blush heavily. He licked the slit of his cock and Izaya let out a load moan. "If you're this loud right now I can't wait for later." Shizuo said and sucked on the tip. "Sh-izu-chaa~" He moaned out as he clutched the bleach blonde locks. Shizuo just smiled and took it in further, humming. "Ahh!"Izaya bucked his hips but Shizuo held them down. Shizuo came off of his cock with a pop and Izaya whined at the loss. Shizuo then unclasped Izaya's bra and took it off throwing it aside. He then began sucking on Izaya's nipple and Izaya moaned again. Shizuo stopped and put three fingers in front of Izaya's mouth and he understood and put them into his mouth sucking on them and coating them in his saliva. After awhile Shizuo pulled his fingers away and placed them in front of his entrance and looked at Izaya who nodded. His finger slowly entered inside of his entrance and Izaya hissed. Shizuo then kissed him once more as he continued to prep him. He then added the second and finally the third. Shizuo kept kissing him though. "You ready?" Shizuo asked when he finally pulled away. Izaya nodded and Shizuo pulled out his fingers. He lined up with Izaya's entrance and looked at him once more. "This is your last chance to back out Izaya are you su-" He was cut off by Izaya kissed him. "Shizu-chan as I said earlier I trust you one hundred percent and I love you completely. I'm giving you my virginity because I trust you and only you with my virginity."Izaya said. Shizuo nodded and slowly pushed in making Izaya groan in both pain and pleasure. Shizuo began to stroke Izaya's cock again to distract him from the pain. After he was fully sheathed he waited until Izaya nodded and slowly began to thrust back and forth. Izaya wrapped his legs around Shizuo's torso and his arms were wrapped around Shizuo's neck as he panted. "Shizu-chan faassterr!"Izaya moaned out. Shizuo obeyed and began to move faster.  "Sh-Shizu-ch-aan i-it's s-so big!!" Izaya moaned out clutching closer to him. An array of 'Harder' and 'faster' came through the ravens mouth in panting chants. When they were both about to cum they looked at each other and they both thought the same thing. They bit down hard on each other's collarbone. As they came they dug their teeth in deep, most likely leaving permanent bite marks on each other. It seemed right. Now even people who didn't know them would know who they belonged to. They stayed like that for awhile still high on the afterglow. Shizuo slowly pulled out and laid besides Izaya wrapping his arm protectively on him and pulled the covers back so they could get under the covers. "I love you Izaya." Shizuo whispered. "I love you too Shizu-chan." Izaya looked at him sleepily and snuggled into Shizuo. Shizuo smiled and they fell asleep together.