Part 8

Shizuo's POV

       I was playing with Izaya's hair as he was looking at something on his phone. "Today is supposed to be a relaxing day you can do your work later." I grabbed his phone and set it on the coffee table.I picked him up bridal style and made my way to our now shared bed. I laid us down and we lied faces only inches away from each other as we cuddled one another. "Shizu-chan." Izaya said annoyed before sighing and hugging my waist as I continued to play with his hair, humming a song. We just lied there enjoying the others presence for a few moments. Eventually I heard light snores and saw that Izaya had fallen asleep still tangled with me. I smiled softly and kissed his forehead before falling asleep as well.

Kida's POV

       I still don't believe it and it's almost been a week. My best friend is the leader of the dollars?! I rubbed my temples and knocked on his door. He opened it and looked at me both confused and shocked. "Hello Kida come in." He motioned for me to enter and I did. We sat in an awkward silence until I spoke up. "How'd you become the leader of the dollars?" I questioned looking directly at him.

1 hour later

        "I knew that if I didn't do anything it would end up exploding" Mikado finished. I was speechless. What kind of friends would stop talking to him altogether when he needed them? I walked up to him and hugged him. "Kida?!" "I don't know who those people are but they're definitely not your friends." I said and lightly blushed. Truth be told I had a huge crush on Mikado since middle school but never told him. I pulled away from the hug and gleefully said, "Now let's go pick up hot chicks I saw this really busty woman and I wanna see if  I can spot her again!" I fawned and grabbed his hand and booked for it. "Kida wait!" Mikado yelled but I ignored him.

Izaya's POV

      I opened my eyes slowly to see it was already it was the next day. 'Didn't we go to sleep at noon? Also since when did Shizu-chan start spooning me?' I thought. I tried to escape Shizu-chan's hold to no avail. I sighed and just snuggled closer to him. 'I still can't believe I ended up with the most handsome monster to ever exist.' I smiled happily. I heard Shizu-chan groan and I looked up at him to see his eyes blink open and he smiled down at me. "Mornin 'Zaya." "Morning Shizu-chan." He got up me still wrapped protectively in his arms as he made his way to the bathroom. He turned on the bath and set me on the toilet as he and I took off our shirts. After we were naked he turned off the water and got in the bath and I got in after him. We both sighed in content and he began to wash my head. I sighed in bliss as he continued to pamper me. When he was done I turned around and did the same to him. When we finished bathing we got dressed. I pecked Shizu-chan on the lips before checking my phone and then my computers. I smirked and made my way to my board. I moved a few pieces before I picked out two cards from a deck and laid them on the board. "So that's how you're going to be playing this game Izaya?" Shizu-chan said handing me a cup of coffee before sitting next to me our thighs touching. "Mhm." I took a sip of my coffee before talking again. "I'm gonna start a war."