Part 14

3rd POV

         Shizuo yawned and opened his eyes and looked at the clock. '4 A.M really?' He thought and looked at a peacefully sleeping Izaya. Shizuo gently picked him up careful not to wake him up as he made his way to their bed. He laid Izaya down and pulled back the sheets. he then put him under the covers and crawled in next to him. He wrapped an arm protectively over him and fell asleep once more.

       Izaya woke up and realized they were no longer on the couch and were in the bed. 'Shizu-chan must've done this.' He realized with a blush. "Shizu-chan wake up." Izaya whispered. Shizuo didn't wake up. Izaya puffed his cheeks before saying again more loudly, "Shizu-chan wake up!" Shizuo stirred and opened his eyes. "What's wrong?" Shizuo said not sensing any danger. "It's 12:48 Shizu-chan we have to get up." Shizuo shot up from the bed. "Shit, Kasuka will be here in a few hours." He said and picked up Izaya for another bath.

Mikado's POV

        "Hello we currently have a problem here in Japan that will inevitably affect you." I said in English. "What do you mean please be specific." The man on the phone said. "We have two people who will stop at nothing to destroy humanity." "And how does this affect us?" "There names are Heiwajima Shizuo and Orihara Izaya research them on the web and come back to me." "Very well, if you are right about this what do you want us to do?" "They are wanting to start a war that'll wipe out humanity and we need allies from all over so we can assure that humanity isn't expecting it." "But why talk to us who's just a gang why not go to the president?" "I tried that the president just said he'll build a wall or some shit like that." "Sounds like him alright I'll research those Shizuo and Izaya guys and get back to you." "Alright and what's your name?" "My name is Jagger Davis." "Thank you I will await your reply." I replied and hung up. I jotted down his name and phone number before looking out the window. 'I haven't heard from Kida after...' I stopped my thoughts before I shook my head. "No I need to tell him I feel the same otherwise we may never talk ever again." I said and walked out the door.

Kida's POV

       I got off the phone and sighed. "Stupid stupid stupid." I mumbled falling back on my bed. "As if he returns my feelings are friendship is ruined." "You're right about that." I whipped my head around and saw Mikado there my spare key in his hand. "Mikado..." I gasped out. "Look I'm sorry I know you won't forgive me but we have to at least-" "Kida! You never stayed long enough for me to tell you but I feel the same." Mikado blushed and looked down. "Yo-you do?" Mikado nodded and I walked up to him and hugged him. "Thank you for returning my feelings." I mumbled into his shoulder. He just chuckled and hugged me as well.

Shizuo's POV

        After we had finished preparing for Kasuka's arrival the door knocked. I walked over and opened the door seeing Kasuka and....I don't know. "Hey Kasuka who's this?" I questioned. " this is Hijiribe Ruri my girlfriend." Kasuka said. "Well then nice to meet you Hijiribe." I smiled but she didn't show emotion. 'She's just like Kasuka but I sensed something wrong, I'll have to keep my eye on you Hijiribe.' I thought. I then motioned for them to enter and they did. They sat on the couch and saw Izaya already pouring them tea. He then sat down and I sat next to him our thighs lightly brushing against each other. "Orihara Izaya nice to meet you." Izaya held out his hand and Kasuka shook it. "Aw yes you are the person who Shizuo must protect." Kasuka said and Izaya nodded. "Yeah but it's more like we protect each other." Izaya chuckled. "So do you pay him?" "No it's more like he does simply because he wants to protect me." Kasuka nodded. After talking a while Kasuka and Hijiribe had to leave and Shizuo escorted them out. "Hey Izaya?" "Yes Shizu-chan?" "Something is wrong with Hijiribe Ruri I think she's out to take Kasuka's life." "What do you mean??" "She gave off a similar vibe to us but way less." "If it worries you that much I'll research her." Izaya said walking over to his computer. "Thank you Izaya." "Anything for you Shizu-chan~" Izaya smiled an innocent smile.