Part 5

Shizuo's POV

       We got home and I laid Sonohara on the couch and Izaya and I sat on the couch opposite of her. She looked around nervously before Izaya cleared his throat. "What exactly is the name of the being in your head?" Sonohara appeared shocked before replying. "It's name is....Saika." She mumbled the name. "What exactly made you give up your humanity?"

We already know her story so 1 hour or so later

       "Now then, since I told you mine what happened with you two?" Sonohara questioned. "I guess I'll go first." Izaya sighed. "I didn't grow up in a normal house hold you could call it. My entire family hated me. I began to watch humans because I didn't want to get beat up by my dad but then I found something out. Humans are vial creatures. I saw humans kill each other, rape each other, steal, you name it I saw it. At first I was fascinated with them even when I saw a human who killed a kid who back then was younger age than me, the man then raped the body, and got his friends to rape the dead child before burning it to ash. But then I realized they are way to predictable. I became bored, they started to interest me less and less and I began to despise them more and more. Then I met Shizu-chan, who was so unpredictable that instead I became so fascinated with him. Monsters are so much more interesting and unpredictable than humans. I then realized humans are sick and twisted they aren't worthy of love even more so when I saw them call him a monster but as an insult. They deserve to go extinct." He had a manic look in his eyes and a sick smile on his face. I remember that day Izaya had gotten so angry because someone called me a monster as an insult and stabbed and killed the leader. Izaya also told me about his past long ago. I knew the kid but never told him, Yagari Seiji. I looked him and smiled, he's bloodthirsty today just like that day, I can't wait for later. I smiled as well. "What about you Heiwajima?" She asked me. "I was violent since I was little, there was this milk lady who would always give Kasuka some milk and she downright hated me, she would try and kill me the moment I stepped foot in there, I saw a gang attack her and thought it would be good if I tried to save her to make her not hate me,  but it wasn't until I first killed someone when I realized how amazing it is to see the life drain out of someone's face.But I did kill the milk lady. I didn't care about her after I remembered all the things she did to me." I sighed and looked at Izaya again the blood lust only rising. "Oh....I should leave now I have school tomorrow." "Alright but don't tell anyone what we told you. We only told you because you're a monster like Shizu-chan." Izaya said looking down the blood lust almost completely covering his face. Sonohara got up and left. "Izaya~" I stood up and looked down at him. He looked directly at me and we smirked, this will be a blood filled night.