Part 21

A/N: So the KidaMika ending was just in case someone wanted them to win over Shizaya so we'll be continuing the actual story starting from when Simon first appeared.

3rd POV

      "Simon?!" Simon ran to tackle Shizuo only to be impaled by a sign. "Sorry Simon we were planning to let you live." Shizuo said apologetically. He flung Simon off across the street and turned to look at the other blonde. "Izaya told me a lot about you Vorona." He said in a calm voice. "Oh really what did he tell you about me?" She spoke. "Your first kill was when you were a child, you're a Russian assassin, your father's Drakon things like that." He spoke. She just narrowed her eyes and got out her gun and fired. Shizuo narrowly dodged and uprooted a sign and flung it at her. She also dodged. As fight number 1 happened Izaya was easily dodging whatever the guy did to him as he was throwing knives at him. "Izaya!" He turned to face his boyfriend and he smirked at him and Izaya understood. "Good idea Shizu-chan let's do it." Izaya smirked back. Izaya took out his phone, texted something, then ran at Shizuo. They held out their hands and Shizuo grabbed Izaya's and threw him at Vorona who was then stabbed right in the chest by Izaya. "Don't worry Vorona I won't kill you we're going to put you somewhere special." He had a sadistic smirk. She crumpled to the ground. Izaya looked back over to Shizuo to find him wrapping Vorona's companion named Slon with a sign. He walked over to Izaya and wrapped his arms around him. "Will she survive Izaya?" "Don't worry Shizu-chan I didn't hit anywhere too vital." He said and looked up at his lover and pecked his lips. "Only two left to go." Izaya said and Shizuo let go of him. They began to walk over to them. They were captured by the Saika possessed humans. "Where should we put them Izaya?" Izaya held up a finger and suddenly Celty appeared along with Shinra. "You guys know what to do correct?" Izaya said and they nodded. Celty made a cage using her shadows and Shinra looked over Vorona's stab wound. "It's nothing vital but will still require me to stitch up the wound." Shinra said to them. "Alright Shinra." Shizuo said and picked up Slon. He dropped him into the cage and the Saika possessed people put Masaomi and Mikado in as well. They tried to yell something at them but their mouths were duct taped. Shizuo then set Vorona down and the cage was shut. 'Do you want a ride back to Shinra's place?' Celty typed out. "No we'll catch up later." Shizuo said and Izaya looked at him questioningly and Shizuo just smiled at him. Celty nodded ,turned her bike into a horse, made shadows wrap around both the horse and the cage, got on said horse along with Shinra, and they took off. "Why'd you want to stay Shizu-chan?" Izaya questioned. "Well umm..." Shizuo took a deep breath before continuing, "Izaya you know I love you right?" "Shizu-chan?" Izaya gasped out as Shizuo got on one knee. "Will you marry me?" Shizuo opened a black box and Izaya saw a simple black band with a diamond in the center.

 "Will you marry me?" Shizuo opened a black box and Izaya saw a simple black band with a diamond in the center

Izaya leaped at Shizuo and they landed onto the ground. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" Shizuo chuckled out. "Of course you amazing monster." Izaya kissed him. Shizuo licked his bottom lip asking for entrance and Izaya gladly let him in. When they pulled away their was a thin string of saliva connecting the two. They smiled at each other and Shizuo put the ring onto his lovers finger and they embraced each other. They stayed like that for awhile just enjoying the moment. They got up from the ground and kissed once more this one sweet and loving. "We should go join Shinra and Celty." Shizuo said and Izaya nodded. They held hands as they began to walk towards Shinra's place.