2: I'll Be Okay

\9:00 pm

Tord walked down the pavement of the sidewalk, being cautious of every person that passed by him, he can never be too careful.

Tord was thankful for that man that set him free, his kindness made Tord feel bad for walking off like that - to think of it, it was somewhat rude, but he didn't know what to think at the time, i mean it's been years since someone has helped him like that..

"Ooh lookie lookie, what do we got us 'ere?"

Tord looked up and he noticed a group of human men, the type of men who would wear, heavy golden necklaces, leather over-coats, tons of shiny rings and have tons of tattoos.

Shit.

Tord stopped where he was and he looked at the group, examining them, one had what looked like a pocket knife, one of those nice ones too, one had a gun but that wasn't surprising.

"Get the little bitch for me, i need a new pet." One of the men said and Tord watched nervously as three of the men walked over to him, he took a few steps back before turning around and running away, he was not getting caught again..

"Well don't just stand there acting like sitting ducks! Go get 'em!!"

Tord heard the yelling of the men calling after him and he jumped a little having a bullet shot at his feet, "Aim for his legs!!"

Tord ran as fast as his legs could bring him, still having the group chasing after him and shooting at him, he felt tears run down his face, he wasn't gonna escape to just get caught again.

Suddenly he felt this pain in his leg, he let out a yelp then let out a cry as he tumbled to the ground, he looked at his legs to see blood flowing out of his left leg, he looked up to see the gang running as fast as they could to get him, knowing he was shot and they can catch up to him now.

He let out a cry of pain as he used a bus stop sign beside him to pull him onto his feet, as soon as he was back up he limped away as the group were getting closer.

"Come on get 'em dammit! I can't lose this one!!"

Tord's heart started racing as he spotted that kind man walking away with his hands in his pockets, Tord smiled and tried his best to run, but it was more limping, he cried out as the pain in his leg was becoming too much for him to walk, it feels like his leg is being stabbed multiple times in the same place, he looked up ahead and noticed the man heading his way alarmed by the gunshots, but who in the hell faces that kind of danger headon? Tord tried to get up but ended up getting pulled up by his hair from behind, "Gotcha.." He heard the man whisper to him.

Tord winced in pain as he was forced to stand, his legs wobbled as the man got a better grip on his hair, "Damn, i got myself a pretty one 'ere, i might just use ya more then just a pet."

Tord couldn't believe it, he was caught again, his only hope now was that man-

Suddenly a fist flew right to that man's face, making him fall backwards, "aOw fuckin' dammit.. I guess we got ourselves a owned pet, such a shame.."

"He's not my pet, I'd prefer a cat, you cowards, taking monster's like him off the streets to use as sex toys because they're weak and small and struggle to protect themselves.." The man said and Tord looked up at him with tears in his eye's, "Are you okay?" He asked with concern and Tord simply shook his head how could he lie?

The black eyed man reached out for Tord and carefully picked him up, "It's not safe for you out here.. I think you'll like it at my place anyways, there are other monsters there that are always down to meet a new monster."