8: Walk Down A Road Of Memories

\\7:55 pm

Tord felt uncomfortable in his soaked clothes as he sat down at a bus bench that had a cover over it so if it rained you wouldn't get wet.

Tears were running down his face as he sat there watching the rain pour down on the streets in front of him, he was cold, to the point where he was shivering, he had hoped that everything would be okay, but now, it's just as worse as before.

Suddenly a silver car pulled up in front of Tord, it looked like an expensive one, and it had tinted windows.

Tord nervously sat there stareing at the car, he then paid attention to the drivers side as the window started to roll down.

Tord's heart skipped a best as he saw that man from that gang, "'Ey there.. I see he couldn't protect ya after all huh? Let me guess.. Ya got thrown out." The man spoke and Tord nervously took in his details of his face, he had short brown hair, a golden tooth, and eye contacts that make his eye's look white red and black.

The man opened his car door and stepped out under the bus stop and sat beside Tord, which made him extremely uncomfortable, "And ya got banged up there didn't ya? Let me guess, that fancy boy who rescued you got drunk and you made his night? Well let me tell ya, if i were em', i wouldn't allow anyone to kick ya's ass out the door, instead I'd grab annie right ere' and jab em' right in the gut." He said grabbing his fancy pocket knife from his leather jacket pocket, that had the name 'Annie' carved into it and jabbing it into the air.

Tord sniffled and wiped his eye's.

"Here you probably need this more then i do.." The man said and suddenly Tord felt a warmness on him, he looked over his shoulders to see the man's leather jacket over him, and the man, now only wearing a white t-shirt which revealed his tattoos patted Tord on the back, "Ey' how 'bout this? You can come with me and I'll make sure no one eva' treats you like shit again, and I'll make sure that baby of yours stays safe."

Tord thought for a moment before wiping his eye's once more, "No.. Hurt?" Tord asked and The man chuckled, "Look, forget all 'bout all of that before, I promise i won't hurt ya' okay?"

Tord was quiet for a minute before nodding, "Okay.. But.. What about Tom?"

The man looked confused, "Er.. Who? The fancy boy? Euh! Forget about em'! If he really cared about you he would've been out 'ere lookin' for ya' right now."

Tord ket out a sad sigh before nodding, "O-okay.."

The man smiled and stood up in front of Tord holding a gloved hand out for him, "Well 'ets get goin' then! I gotta get back to my group back at home who ar' waiten' for me!"

Tord giggled lightly but then realized what he just did and nervously looked away before grabbing onto the man's hand.

\\later someplace else

Two doors slammed open as Tord and the man he was with walked in, and Tord looked around just seeing men, men wearing similar attire to the man he was hiding behind.

"eres' no need to be shy beautiful, it's just a group of stone hearted killers, just like your master here."

Tord peeked around from behind of the man and held onto him tightly, "Now let's get goin, i outta show ya' to my room eh?"

Tord nervously walked beside the man as they walked passed a ton of other guys that were stareing Tord down.

The two eventually reached a room and they both walked in and the man shut the door, "This is my room ere' ain't nothin' fancy i know, but ya know what? This place is safer then those rich people's houses times 100, this place 'ere can probably withstand a really bad twister."

Tord looked around the dim room, there were neon signs here and there, along with some graffiti here and there, Tord nervously stood there as the man walked towards what looked like a dresser, "You need spare clothes, so here, you can wear my shirts and other stuff for now." He said rummaging through his dresser.

"ere' we go! Try this on.." He said tossing Tord a white shirt, Tord looked at it and read the word 'Bitch' on it, he looked at the shirt with an unsure look and then the man nervously, he's usually okay with changing in front of people but this is different..

"Come on then, i wont judge." The man said with a gentle smile and Tord nervously grabbed his shirt and pulled it off over his head, and then having it drop to the floor, he slipped the shirt on and thankfully it went over his knees a little, he slipped off his shorts and boxers, since they were soaked and nervously twirled his hair while standing there, at least his privates were covered..

"There ya go, now was that all that bad?" He asked before falling onto his bed, then patting on it for Tord to come and lay down, Tord walked over to the bed and climbed up onto it before laying beside the man, "Now, since you're gonna be stayin' with me, i need to know your name, I'm pretty sure ya' don't want me callin' you names that you might be uncomfortable with." He said placing his hand on Tord's side and Tord looked at him in the eye's, "Tord.."

"That's a cute name, mine's Ernesto, given the name from my grandfather that passed away before i was at the age to remember what he looked like in person, but anyways, have ya found out if this little kickers gonna be a girl or a boy?"

Tord shifted around a bit before speaking, "Boy.. And his name is Torm.."

"Torm huh? Eh, i would prefer something like jack, or lucas, but it's your baby so i guess i can't take to offence." Ernesto said with a slight chuckle, he then placed his hand over Tord's stomach, Tord flinched at that thinking he was gonna be rough at feeling the baby and surprisingly Ernesto actually was gently touching his stomach, and after a good 20 seconds he smiled, "Damn, this little guy likes to kick doesn't he?"

Tord smiled and placed his hand over Ernesto's, "I don't.. Want anything.. To happen."

Ernesto smiled, "Well i did say I'll make sure your baby'll stay safe, so.. I promise I'll make sure your baby is safe."

Tord smiled and got comfortable on the bed, "Thankyou.."

\\
1149words

hohoho

oh Here we go,

HohOho

Sorry if there was any mistakes}