6: I need to know

\\5 months later 10:00 pm

Everyone was in the living room with blankets.  There was a hurricane warning, and the power went out, Tom was on his phone and sighed, "This damn hurricane is supposed to be going on for about 4 damn days straight.. We might have no power for a few days."

"Well that sucks.." Tim spoke holding Pay and sharpie close to him, Edd fell asleep on Matt's shoulder and Tord was sitting beside Tom with Penny on the other side, "Babe i told you we should've left for the time being.. We would've had power at a hotel or something.." Penny said softly not trying to wake the ones who were sleeping, "I wouldn't of been able to bring everyone with Penny i thought we talked about this.."

Penny was quiet then just scooted over a bit covering herself with her blanket, Tom sighed and put his phone down, "I guess we should just try and go to sleep." Tom said and Matt looked at Tord and Tom, "But what if a tree falls on the house??" Matt whined and Tom just shifted around on the couch trying to get comfortable, "A tree wont fall on the house Matt, just try and go to sleep okay?"

Matt grumbled to himself and cuddled up against Edd, and Tord tried to get comfy but the baby wasn't sleeping, it was kicking and moving around.

Tord felt a arm wrap around him and pull him closer, as he realized it was Tom, he got a little nervous if his girlfriend would see and freak out.

"Goodnight Tord.." Tom whispered calmingly so only Tord could hear and Tord smiled before cuddling up against Tom, "Goodnight..."

\\5:00 am

Tom chuckled as he played around with the laser toy he had bought for his and Edd's cat's, who knows where they are right now anyway.

"Get it!! get it!!!" Edd yelped as him and Matt and Tord all scattered around for the red dot, and suddenly Tord cupped his hands over the dot but then it appeared over his hands??

Tom laughed as Edd and Matt both placed their hands on top of Tord's but the laser dot ended out to be on top of all of their hands combined.

Tom jerked the dot away from their hands and they continued to chase it once again, until Tord slowed down, not able to keep up with the two anymore, Tord sat down on the floor with a red face, like he had just ran a whole 5k run without stopping.

Tord took in a few deep breaths and that's when Tom turned off the laser to walk over beside Tord, "Tord are you alright?"

Tord nodded and that's when Edd and Matt trotted over on all fours, "Is he okay??" Edd asked concerned and bubbles appeared around him once again, Matt started to pop them like a child as Tom nodded, "yeah, i guess he's just out of breath, are you sure you're alright Tord?"

Tord nodded and he reached out for Tom, Tom was surprised by this because Tord hasn't asked to be held in a while, but he didn't hesitate to pick him up.

"Oh gosh you're heavy." Tom chuckled and Tord nervously smiled at that, he hopes he doesn't notice him being pregnant as he hold him.

"Breakfast's ready!" Penny called out and Tord perked up at that, Tom noticed this and smiled, "I assume you're hungry?"

Tord nodded and Tom walked into the kitchen where everyone was sat down at the kitchen table except for Tom, Edd, Matt and Tord.

When Penny saw Tom walk in holding Tord she frowned a bit but smiled pushing her thoughts away, "Are you ready for breakfast?"

"Yeup." Tom said with a smile and Tord tried not to make eye contact with Penny, for he was too nervous and afraid to.
Penny just sighed and sat down at the table, "Good thing Tim remembered the generators or else i wouldn't be able to cook all of this.." Penny said and Tom put Tord down to sit by him.