11: I love you so much

\\7:00 am two weeks later

"Tord, come on babe i just want to see our baby!"

Tord growled at Tom as he was curled around the egg on the bed, in a nest formation Tord made with the sheets, "Tord don't be like that come on.."

Tom went to reach out for the egg but Tord nipped at Tom's fingers, "Stop! Egg needs safe.."

Tom scoffed, "It's not like I'm gonna hurt it!"

Edd sighed hearing the two from downstairs, he walked up the staircase and into their room and grabbed Tom's arm before yanking him out into the hallway, "Tom what did i tell you, leave him alone or else you're gonna get hurt!"

Tom scoffed and crossed his arms, "He's being difficult!"

Edd nodded and rolled his eyes, "You obviously know nothing about us monsters, Come on.. We'll talk about it downstairs."

\\later

"Okay look, earlier on, before Tord left, you saw us in a circle around Tord while he was sleeping right?"

Tom nodded, "Yeah?"

Edd nodded, "Us monsters have a thing for protecting other pregnant monsters while their sleeping, just incase... and when a monster has laid their eggs, they will be aggressive to other monsters even their partner, and maybe calm down when the egg is hatched, omega monsters, like Tord can also get into heat, so i'd suggest that you wear that weird thing you humans put on your dicks if you don't want more pups.."

"What?" Tom asked completely confused which made Edd sigh, "Tord's an omega, he goes into heat, heat is when he has this urge to-

"Okay, look i just didn't know he went into heat!" Tom interrupted and Edd glared at him for a few seconds.

"Does he look like an Alpha to you? Or even look like a beta, I'm a beta, he's an omega."
T

om sighed, "Edd okay thanks for this talk-

"Tord will become more sexual after the egg hatches."

Tom looked at Edd with a blank stare and waited a few seconds before speaking, "But Pay doesn't act-

"That's what you think, when he's alone with Tim, who knows what goes on in they're room.."

Edd smiled and started to walk off, "Chow! I have to go, I'm babysitting sharpie today with the others."

"W-wait, Edd! How am i supposed to get near Tord without him trying to bite me?"

Edd turned around to face Tom, "You don't mess with the omegas baby.." And that was all he said, Tom was just left in the middle of the hall, he waited a few more seconds before he decided to follow Edd.

\\later 12:00 pm

Tom doesn't drink anymore, he stopped as soon Tord came back, of course Tom has urges every now and then but he's held them back pretty well, since it was late at night Tom quietly walked into his room, Tord was sleeping on the bed, cuddling with the egg, keeping it warm.