10: I Love You

\\four weeks later, 10:40 pm

Ernesto woke up to feeling something slightly heavy on top of him, he still had his eye's closed though.

"Tord? Come on Doll, it's too late.. Let me sleep."

Tord whined, his face all red as he panted a bit, "I need.. You."

Ernesto sighed and placed a arm over his eye's, "For what?" He asked tiredly and then felt a pair of lips against his own.

Tord backed out of the kiss, knowing he shouldn't of done that, he didn't know what was wrong with him.

He just woke up sweating and panting, "I.. I feel funny."

Ernesto opened his eye's and looked at Tord, "Damn, your face is as red as a strawberry, you're not in heat are ya'?"

Tord whined and bit his lip, "H-heat?"

Ernesto shifted around carefully and sat up, still with Tord on his lap, "It happens to omega monsters when there pregnant, it's where you start sweating, panting and without knowing attract other monsters or your partner to fuck with."

Tord whimpered, "It hurts so bad.."

Ernesto smiled and thought, "Well, there is one thing that might help for a short while.."

\\ a few mins later (short smut scene skip if you don't want to read this ehh)

"Aah!!" Tord whined bouncing up and down on Ernesto's length, "Take it easy Tord g-god damn.."

"It feels so good!!" Tord cried in pleasure bouncing a little faster making Ernesto groan a little, "D-damn.. I can tell why your rich boy couldn't resist ya.."

Tord whimpered a little hearing that, he knew this was wrong.. But he couldn't help it.

Tord leaned against Ernesto and wrapped his arms around his neck as he did, while continuing to bounce up and down, "C-can.. Go back?"

Ernesto dug his fingernails into the sides of Tord from pleasure, "Tord.. i dont know, you're too precious to give away, and plus look at'chya, That baby'll be ready to pop out any time soon.."

Tord whimpered, "It's, Tom's... Baby.. I want him to be happy."

Tord stopped bouncing on him and Ernesto looked at him confused, "Tord?"

"I want.... see Tom.. I-i.. I shouldn't.. I'm sorry!" Tord whimpered pulling off of Ernesto and grabbing his shorts before pulling them up, then grabbing his shirt that was on the floor and slipped it on, "I.. I need go."

Ernesto quickly grabbed his clothes and put them on before following Tord that swiftly left the room, "Tord wait!!"

Tord walked passed groups of men before he got turned around by Ernesto, "Tord, look.. I love you okay? I haven't felt love like this eva before, it's new for me! it's kind of embarrassing to say in front of my men but i don't care because i fuckin' love you.."

Tord felt tears roll down his cheeks as he looked back at the exit door.

He grabbed Ernesto's shirt before yanking him down to kiss him.

Ernesto leaned into the kiss, but only to have Tord back away a few seconds later and hug him, "I need go.." Tord said, taking in a deep shaky breath, knowing he's going to break this mans heart, "I.. I need go.. Please.."

Ernesto hugged Tord back before kissing his forehead.. "Just.. Just please call me every once an a while okay? Don't forget about me either.." Ernesto said secretly slipping something into Tord's shorts pocket.