7: All for you

\\a few minutes later

Tom was pacing the room back and fourth thinking and Tord was sitting on the edge of the bed watching him as he did this.

"What gender do you think it is?" Tom asked as he stopped pacing and Tord giggled, "I.. Don't know."

Tom continued pacing back and fourth, "So.. Is it gonna be in an egg, since you monsters- no offense, give birth to eggs?? Or is it gonna be just.. A human birth? dammit I need to calm down."

Tord thought, "Um.. I don't know, Pay told me sharpie kicked lot and felt when he did, but was in egg like most monster's are.."

"God i still can't get over your pregnant.. I'm so damn happy! Terrified, but happy!" Tom said quietly, "Oh my god, we need to go shopping!!"

Tord realized Tom was right but what if they get caught with the baby stuff?? "What if... caught?" Tord asked and Tom walked over to him, cupped his face then kissed him, "I don't care if we get caught, all i need is you and this baby.." Tom said placing his hands on top of Tord's stomach feeling around for the baby, and smiled when he felt a soft kick against his hand.

Tord smiled but yet again, he feels really bad for Penny, Edd was right, she didn't deserve this, she's a nice woman.

"Let's go, I'll take the car so we don't get soaked in rain.. The stores should still be opened just in case people need supplies for this hurricane." Tom spoke and picked Tord up.

\\6:00 am

Tom was looking around for some baby stuff and Tord was looking at some baby clothes, he felt the baby moving around, he smiled placing his hand over his stomach.

He picked out a few pairs of baby clothes, girl and boy because they didn't know what gender it was, but then suddenly Tord felt a small soft tug on his hoodie, he turned around but then looked down to see a little boy, he had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eye's.

Tord smiled seeing how adorable this little boy was, "Hi!" Tord said and the boy smiled, "Are you pregnant?" The boy asked pointing at Tord's stomach and Tord smiled and nodded, "Yes.. Um.. Do you want to feel?" Tord asked and the boy's eye's widened, "heck yeah, my older sister is pregnant but she wont let me feel her tummy."

Tord giggled and turned to the boy, "Go ahead, just don't push." Tord smiled and The boy placed his hands over Tord's stomach, after a few seconds
he felt it moving around, "Woah.."

The boy then placed his ear up against Tord's stomach and smiled, "This is so cool! Weird but cool!" Suddenly the boy got jerked back by his mother that pushed Tord to the floor, "Stay away from my son you monster!!" She yelled catching everyones attention, suddenly Tord got picked up by his hoodie by assuming the boy's father, "don't touch my son you disgusting fuck!"

"He had James touching him luke! Beat him!" The monster yelled and James cried out for his dad to not do it, "N-no! He's carrying a baby!"

The father forcefully threw Tord down to the floor and then went to punch him, "TOM!!!" Tord sobbed
and the boy just watched in fear as his father was about to punch someone who was pregnant.

"Don't cry out for your little monster friends little guy, this is what you get!" The man yelled but before he could do any Tom grabbed his arm and shoved the man away, "Don't hurt him you fucktard! He's carrying a baby!!"

The boy spoke, "Daddy he wasn't trying to hurt me, i wanted to feel the baby!"

The father's eye's widened and the mother gasped, "O-oh god... Were so sorry, we thought-"