9: Let's Do It

\\tomorrow at 10:00 am

Tord woke up with a blanket over him and looked to his side and Ernesto wasn't there, Tord sat up and rubbed his eye's, groaning in pain a little from the baby moving around, he rubbed his stomach a little before seeing movement in the corner of his eye's.

"Good you're awake, here put these on, don't want people to look at ya as an outsider.." Ernesto said softly walking up to Tord handing him, bracelets, necklaces, and rings and such, "If anyone asks where you got them, tell them you stole them or robbed a rich person, that's how you make friends around here."

Tord put on the bracelets, necklaces and rings and a red choker, "And here, some shorts."

Tord grabbed the shorts and slipped them on,
"Thanks.." Tord got up from the bed and felt a slight pat on his rear end, but it didn't bother him, "Come on then, i have lots of plans for today, but i cant bring you along because you might get, y'know?"

Tord followed Ernesto out of his room and stuck close to him, seeing all of the other men, "what?" Tord asked.

"Eh, you're not gonna like what I'm gonna tell ya'." Ernesto said placing his hand and Tord looked up at him, "i can handle.." Tord huffed and Ernesto sighed, "Okay fine, you might get gang banged, and i can't have that happen to you okay? So your gonna have to stay here while i go run some errands, try to make some friends okay?"

Tord looked at the several groups of guys that were all being loud, it kind of made Tord uncomfortable, "Well go on then, they won't touch ya, and if they do, which they won't, ya tell me, okay doll?

He looked back at Ernesto nervously before nodding and walking over to two men who were playing video games, which they probably stole.

Tord sat down on an empty bean bag chair and watched them play, they were playing some sort of brutal multiplayer game..

"So, i see the boss got another pet." The man beside Tord said, before taking a quick look at him then back at the game, "And you're pregnant too, you're lucky he didn't just leave you on the streets for someone else to take."

Tord nervously sat there, messing with his fingers, "um.. W-what.. Are playing?"

"What Are playing? Uh.. Are playing, Mortal Combat.." He said and the one beside him elbowed him, "Dude remember, the boss will kick your ass if he finds out you were talking to his pet like that."

"I'm not pet!" Tord whined and The two guys just snickered, "Well i mean, you kind-of are."

Tord huffed, and sunk into the seat, "I don't want to be pet again.."

"Too bad.." The man chuckled and Tord felt tears. In his eye's, "I just.. I want to be back with Tom.. He probably worried."

The two guys looked over at Tord crying and paused the game, "Look dude, the boss isn't as mean- well.. Isn't gonna be mean to you, he's nice to every single of his babes that he get's, I'd be glad if i were you."

Tord was quiet for a few minutes before looking over at another group of guy's, they were practicing fighting, and that kind of intrigued him.

Tord got up and nervously walked over to them, one of the men punched a guy so hard that he fell to the ground, "Haha!! Got you again!! This is the third time! Now pay up- oh.. Hello there, you must be the bosses new babe, and.. You're pregnant, congrats."

Damn, is it really that obvious?

This man had a black shirt with shorts, and he had a few bruises here and there, probably from getting punched.