5: Someday

\\3 months later, 5:00 am

Tom was walking around the house, looking for Tord, needing to ask him if he knew where his hoodie was, but the thing was, he couldn't find him anywhere, along with the other monsters, which worried Tom.

Penny was in the kitchen making a cake for sharpie, it was his 2nd birthday, Tim was assisting her with it also, since it was his son after all.

Tom continued walking around the house and then all of a sudden he looked out the back door that was open and found the monsters sleeping on the grass.

In a circle?

Tom walked out back and as he got closer he noticed Tord was sleeping in the middle, wearing his hoodie, his leg looked like it was doing better too.

It was almost like the others were protecting Tord as he slept, Pay's monster ears perked up and he looked at Tom and yawned, "Tord is sleeping, don't bother him, he needs rest.." Pay said tiredly before closing his eye's once again and fell asleep, he then noticed sharpie cuddling up against Pay, he smiled and walked back inside.

Tom walked into the kitchen and over to the two that had just finished mixing sharpie's favorite cake mix and placed it into the oven, "So, every ones outside sleeping in a circle around Tord that's sleeping in the middle, Pay told me to leave Tord alone and that he needed rest.. It was kind of odd."

Tim looked at Tom with wide eye's, "Dude, you know what that means right?"

Tom thought for a minute but shook his head, "Uh.. No?" Tom asked a little confused and Tim chuckled in disbelief, "Well, that's one of the signs that--

Suddenly Tim's phone started to ring, "Hang on i have to take this, it's my friend.."

Tom was left clueless but he didn't really care, he then paid his attention to Penny, "Hey babe.." Tom said walking up from behind her to give her a hug.

"Sharpie's growing so fast, it seems just yesterday when we got the call that Pay was in the hospital... If only we can just try again Tom.."

"Penny.. No.." Tom said letting go and backing away, "We talked about this."
  Penny turned around and looked at him with sorrow, "Tom i know how you are about this but, i mean.. I just want you to be happy, i want us to have a baby of our own, i want you to smile like you used to, please... J-just one more time? Give me a chance! I want you to be happy-" Penny said trying to reach out for Tom but he just walked away, leaving Penny in the kitchen alone, she was quiet and attempted to continue preparing for the cake but it wasn't long before she broke out into tears.

"Fuck.." She cursed herself and she slammed her fist onto the counter, she misses Tom being happy, he may seem happy but he hides the truth.

Or at least, he's never truly happy when he looks at her.

\\later

Everyone celebrated sharpie's birthday and Tord loved the look on sharpie's face when he got his new toys, it just made his heart melt, and he's sure it did with everyone.

Edd looked over at Tord smiling but then frowned, bubbles appeared around him as he made his way through the small crowd that was surrounding sharpie.

He grabbed Tord's hand, tugged on it and whispered, "We need to talk.."
Tord looked at him with concern, "I do wrong?"
Edd shook his head, "No.. It's just.. Come on."

\\in Tord's room

Tord whined shifting nervously on his bed, "P-Pregnant?"

Edd nodded, nervously biting on his knuckles, "I.. Saw your affair with Tom, you're carrying his baby.. P-penny needs to find out, she's s-such a nice woman, she doesn't deserve this." Edd said nervously and Tord shook his head intensely, "No!! Nono!! Please-

Tord let out a gasp as he quickly stood up, he placed his hands over his stomach and whimpered out of pain, Edd quickly rushed over to him and sat him back down, "Tord, you can't get up like that! You'll hurt yourself and the baby!" Edd scolded calmly and Tord whined tugging on Edd's green hoodie pulling him closer, "Please.. Don't." Tord said weakly and Edd let out a sigh of defeat, "Alright.. Fine-

Edd got pulled into a hug, which shocked him a little, but he hugged him back, "But.. Tom needs to know." Edd said softly, rubbing Tord's back.

Tord nodded, "Y-yes.. I know, I'll tell him." Tord said softly holding onto Edd's hoodie, then tears started streaming down his face, Edd hugged him tighter and Tord cried into Edd's hoodie.

"It'll be okay," Edd said softly, "You'll be okay."

\\8:90 pm

Penny was out again for the night, it was storming like crazy, which is surprising because it was a clear sky earlier.
Tord likes rain but not lightning or thunder, it reminds him of the bright lights and music of the strip club.

Tord climbed off his bed and felt tears streaming down his face, he had a nightmare, and the thunder woke him up, scaring him from the vibrations, making him think he was still in the strip club.

He rubbed his eye's and walked over to his door before opening it, then walked down the hallway, but a loud lightning strike made him jump and run down the hallway, which he shouldn't of done, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and immediately rested up against the wall and placed a hand over his stomach, "Sorry baby..." He whispered in pain.

He walked a bit further down the hall and wiped the rest of the tears away before reaching Tom's room, and surprisingly he was sleeping.

Tord walked in and shut the door, he was only wearing Tom's hoodie that he stole and kept and a pair of red boxers, he didn't care though, he climbed onto Tom's bed and crawled over beside him and pulled the sheets over himself, then looking at Tom sleeping, he'll admit, he wishes he and Tom could do it again.. And he couldn't care less if Tom is rough on him or not, he just wants Tom to touch him and kiss him like he did that one night..

Tord took a hold of Tom's hand before slowly drifting off to sleep.

\\
1115 words

Aw poor Tord,

Yeah that's all i have to say, also-

There may or may not be a smut scene??

On the next chapter or the chapter after that one?

Idk

Bye