Chapter 4.

Betty's POV

It has been a few days after the interview and I am waiting for the confirmation, I got up and walked to the living room as I saw Jughead lying on the couch and placed his feet on the table.

I rolled my eyes and quickly pushed his legs from the table, he looked at me and said, "What did I do this time?" I just grabbed the chips in his hand and placed it in my mouth, then turned my attention to my phone.

Suddenly my phone ringed I looked at it was Veronica calling, I answered the call and put it under my ear.

V :"So how are you?"

B :"Nothing just waiting for the confirmation from my job."

V :"How are you and Jughead, are you getting along, did you kiss?"

B :"Veronica don't you think you are asking to many questions?, nothing happened and nothing will!"

V :"Come on!, tell me how does he make you feel, does he make your heart flutter, or does he make you blush?"

B :"Veronica please stop, I am saying nothing happened that means nothing, if you are going to ask more questions about this dude, I am going to hang up."

V :"You are no fun, anyways wanna go clubbing, me and you, like old times?"

B :"I don't know, I'll think about it."

V :"Anyways bye."

The call declined and I sighed, I looked down and saw that Jughead was smiling at me, suddenly my cheeks turned red and my heart started pounding.

"I make your heart pound and make you blush, I guess it's a sign that you like me."I slapped his mouth and then got up.

"N-no, you didn't make me feel anything."I walked to the hallway and suddenly a pair of hands pushed me to the wall making my back have contact with the cold wall.

He trapped me with his arms, and leaned to my lips, his breath hit my face and I instantly blushed, he then moved his face to my ear and said, "Yeah I definitely don't make you feel a thing." His lips brushed on my ear and that instantly made my heart skip a beat.

I came back to reality and then pushed Jughead and said, "You don't have an effect on me, you are just my annoying roommate, that has to leave me alone."

His lips turn into a slight smirk that made me want to hide from the world.

I walked to my room and took a deep breath, I started looking for the outfit and found one, it was a light blue one.

I put it on, and went to the kitchen, I looked at the clock as it said, "8:35 pm", I sighed and took my phone from my bag and texted Veronica telling her that I would be there, she texted me the address.

I looked around the house but Jughead was nowhere to be found, I left the house closing the door behind me, I walked to my car and entered it, and turned on the engine.

I drove to the address Veronica sent me and finally got there, I entered the club, and saw Veronica sitting next to her boyfriend.

I sat next to her and a drink was already waiting for me, I took a sip and Veronica started talking about Jughead, "So how's Jughead? And how are your feelings?" I rolled my eyes and quickly changed the subject.

"Maybe we should talk about your life?-" she quickly sighed and said, "Nothing much happens these days, but I think he's going to propose to me in a few days."

We were both so happy that we didn't see how time passed by, we danced, and drank, and talked and did that all over again.

I noticed a guy looking at me, so I had enough courage to walk up to him and talk, "So what's your name?" I asked and he licked his bottom lip as he scanned my body.

"Wesley, would be my name, beautiful." He took my hand and I sat down next to him, but when I sat down, I had the feeling that I was doing something wrong.

I quickly got up and apologized for approaching them, I sat down next to Veronica who was making out with her loving boyfriend.

I sat there looking at them and thought, will I ever have a chance at love again?

I ordered other drinks, and drank them all, suddenly my head started to feel dizzy but I didn't lose balance.

I looked around but Veronica was no longer here.

I took my phone from the bag and looked at the photos of me and Jughead, I really like the popcorn one, it will always be my favorite, because it was the first time I felt this affection towards him.

-flashback-

I called Jughead from the living room as he sat down next to me with popcorn in his hand, I looked at him and asked, "Can you bring some water?" He quickly nodded and got up.

A few minutes later he came back with a glass of water in his hands, I thanked him and he turned on the movie.

"Jughead let's take a selfie." I said out of nowhere and he sighed while rolling his eyes at me.

I punched him playfully and said, "Come on for a memory, this is seriously the first time we are sitting together in one place."

He finally agreed because I basically threatened him, "Okay, but make it quick, the movie is getting interesting."

I took my phone and started taking photos, but I never expected that the last photo would be my favorite.

He leaned towards my cheek as I felt his soft lips touch my skin, it sent shivers down my spine, and it made me blush as red as possible, it was even seen on the photo.

I put my phone down and he resumed the movie, he started eating the popcorn and got into the movie.

And that's when I finally realized that he did have an effect on me.

-end of flashback-

a familiar guy walked into here and looked at me, I sighed in relief and walked up to the guy and said, "I know you missed me."

I hugged Jughead so tightly that I thought he was my pillow.

He then patted my head and said, "I never really liked it when you leave the house, it feels, empty." I smiled like an idiot and kissed his cheek.

"I'll admit, you do make my heart flutter and make me blush when you're too close to my face." I said while once again hugging him, I looked into his eyes and he just smiled.

He turned around trying to hide the redness of his cheek, but I caught it, I make him blush too, I guess we're even.

We stood there for about a few minutes, just staring into our eyes, as they were the ones speaking.

Suddenly everything went black, but I knew that Jughead was near, and that feeling made me safe.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, even though I re-wrote two times because my stupid phone decided to crash on me.

Hope you enjoyed reading, I am glad you guys are liking it.

I am going to re-edit this falter tomorrow because I am exhausted right now.

Anyways bye guys.

(EDITED)