Chapter 26.

Betty's POV

It's been a week since Jughead and I got together, I have never felt this way towards someone, he makes me feel somehow alive in a special way.

But why do I feel like there is something wrong?

Like there is something that just feels wrong?

I shake that feeling off and head to work, we decided to keep our relationship secret for now.

After a few minutes of driving I finally arrive at the building, but there was something that was kinda off and I didn't know what.

When I entered the office everyone was gossiping and whispering, I wasn't really that interest in office gossiping so I let that go and didn't bother asking around for what's happening.

When I got to my office Jughead was waiting for me there, I saw him sitting on my desk with his legs crossed, his dark hair was messy but in a clean way, he wore a light blue shirt with a red tie that was loose, one of his buttons was open, and I just stood there biting my bottom lip trying really hard not to kiss him.

We were in a workplace after all.

He turned his attention to me and looked at me from top to bottom and got up, he placed some papers on my desk and stood in front of me.

I just stood there in front of him admiring his face, he did the same but did snap from his thoughts, "The secretary wanted me to drop these papers so you check them."

I nodded my head and headed to sit on my chair but Jughead pulled my wrist and made me look at him and said with a smile.

"You look beautiful today Juliet." As soon as I heard those words my cheeks flushed red making me look away.

He just chuckled and left the office.

I sat down and touched my burning cheeks with both of my hands, I really do like him.

I can't believe that someone like him actually likes me.

I smiled as wide as possibly and just started working, but his image from my head won't just leave me alone.

I wanna hug him, kiss him, cuddle with him, and spend my time with him.

Suddenly I got a message, I started reading it and my hands started shaking.

"You think he likes you, you really must be delusional, He's just using you for his own sake." I really don't want to believe that, and I won't believe, but I always have that thought that makes me feel so worthless and sad.

Even if the person reassures me that they really care, it doesn't matter the voice will always tell me otherwise.

This anonymous person has been writing to be non stop, and I don't know what to do.

I thought that this was a sick prank but it's getting out of hand, they constantly send me messages, sometime photos when I am with Jughead.

I feel somehow suffocated by them.

I shake off that feeling and start working once again trying not to get distracted.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I stretched my arms and yawned, suddenly someone opened the door making me jump from my seat.

I stood up and looked up, and saw Justin panting, okay this is weird....

I cleared my throat and Justin turned his attention to me, "Oh hi...." Justin said rubbing the back of his neck.

I smiled at him and asked him why he's here.