Chapter 10.

Betty's POV

As soon as his lips left mine he instantly touched his lips and said, "Please forget this, this was a mistake."

I didn't have time to respond and quickly opened the door leaving me in the car alone.

He suddenly kissed me and then boom.

He's no longer here.

I wanted him.

I just wanted him by my side to tell me everything is going to be okay.

But he just ran.

Now that's the definition of coward.

I rolled my eyes and quickly drove to our apartment.

As I parked the car, one thing caught my eye.

It was Jughead with a girl in the car, making out.

Of course, why did I even think that he cares.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the elevator, suddenly the doors opened, and another person walked in.

It was a girl, who looks very pretty.

A few seconds later I got to our apartment and then entered my room.

My mind was empty from the kiss, but at the same time it was all that I am thinking about.

I walked to my room and suddenly heard a loud noise, I peeked from my door and and saw Jughead and a girl making out.

That suddenly hurt my chest.

The moans started to fill the house as I slowly covered my ears.

I fell down to the floor and heard the door close and another door opening.

He is with another girl after he kissed me.

I can't just sit here and cover my ears, I stood up opened my door and walked to Jughead's door, the moans still continued and it annoyed me so much.

I banged on the door as hard as I can for them to hear it and suddenly he opens the door as his shirt was off and he was only in his boxers.

I quickly covered up my eyes and said "For your information you are breaking one of the rules."

He chuckled and then leans to my face as I felt his hot breath on my lips.

"Look who's talking about rules now, for your information, you followed me to the park and stalked me from afar."

Suddenly the thought of him being almost naked slipped my mind and I pushed him into his room, I then shot a glare to the girl in bed and she instantly left the houses

I rolled my eyes at him and started pushing him even more, "I am sorry Mr. "Please forget this", fine whatever you say, for your information, the deal is canceled and I don't need you."

He scoffed and said, " You think I care?" My heart instantly fell to the ground,

No Elizabeth