Chapter 24.

BETTY'S POV

His words made my heart drop,  I could hear my heartbeat speed up by each second, but suddenly everything came back to normal when Jughead fell down to his knees and hugged mine, "Please Juliet, be my girlfriend."

But exactly after he said that he passed out beneath me, I rolled my eyes and thought, 'What a nice night.'

I tried making him stand up but his weight made it hard for me to balance the both of us, like always I left the club and texted Veronica that I'll be going home.

When I finally reached to my car, Jughead sat down next to my car and sighed, I started looking for my keys but suddenly felt Jughead pull my wrist onto his lap, He held me in his arms and sighed once again, "I remember when we he our first kiss, Elizabeth.." Suddenly my cheeks turned red but when I tried to hide it Jughead made me look into his eyes.

He leaned towards my ear and said softly, "I really want to kiss you right now.", I just sighed at his comment and stood up and said to him, "You are just saying that because you're drunk Jughead.." He then tried standing up but lost his balance.

I was fast enough to help him stand up but what I didn't know is that he would place me on my car and will bury his face into my neck.

I felt my heart beat so fast, that it could jump out of my rib cage , we just sat there for a few minutes just listening to the silence and of course to our hearts beating with each other.

After our hug session, we got into the the car and drove back home, everything seemed normal at first but when I entered the house, I saw that it was a mess, the sink was full of dishes, the living room had at least 12 bottles of beer, bags of chips all over the place, this place stinks and it looks like a mess, when I entered his room it looked so much worse than the kitchen and the living room, the pictures that hung from the wall are on the floor, the glass is shattered, the plants that he liked were on the floor,  and his bed was not made.

What happened that it made him so............. reckless?

I didn't want to leave in his messy room so I brought him to mine, but when I entered the room I was surprised that it hasn't been touched, all of the house has been destroyed by the only room that hasn't been touched is mine.

I placed him on my bed and he sudden;y started moving trying to find something, he pulled something from under the pillow, I tried looking at what he was holding, but he hugged it and never let it go.

I just ignored him and put on some pj's, when I sat next to him I heard him mumble something that I couldn't quit hear.

But then a tear rolled down his cheek, I felt something ache in my heart, I felt my heart drop down to my stomach, he had such an effect on me that I would do anything to make him smile and be happy.

I then heard him say something else, that made m hug him, "I am sorry, I am so so sorry.", a tear rolled down my cheek as I heard him say those words, how could such a horrible person hurt such an angel like him.

He isn't just my roommate, not just my friend, he is my home, that I would love to some back to when I am sad, when I am happy, when I feel any kind of emotion, and I think he feels the same way.

Because I could feel his emotions when he hugs me, or holds me in his arms, like right now, when I saw him cry, my first instinct is to make him stop, to make him feel happy emotions instead of the sad ones.

After a few minutes of just holding him in my arms I fell asleep.

IN THE MORNING

When I woke up Jughead was no longer next to me, instead I heard something in the living room, when I entered it, it was clean.

The difference between the living room I saw yesterday and the living room now, is that it was no longer a mess, it was still early in the morning and yet the living room shined like it was brand new.

Jugheads' attention turned to me, he dropped whatever was in his hands and ran to me and said, "I am sorry you had to see what I did to our apartment." He was about to hug me but I stopped him and asked, "Do you remember anything from yesterday?" He looked at me confused, by his face I had a feeling, no, I knew he didn't remember.

I just smiled at him and said, "Come on I'll help you clean." Instead he pushed me on the couch, and hovered over me and leaned towards my ear and said, "Of course I remember what happened yesterday." He then kissed me down my ear and said;

"And the offer where I asked you to be my girlfriend still stands, you know?" 

_________________________________

Hey...

I know I haven't published anything in a while, it's just school is taking a lot of  my time, and I have to focus on my grades and make them higher than before, and this week has been really hectic, anyways, I am sorry for this really short chapter.

But I hope you enjoyed at least some parts of it, I think I will publish the next chapter in 2 weeks or so, if exams start then I don't know if I am going to publish anything soon.

Lol anyways, thank you so much for 8k views, it makes me so happy that you enjoy reading this story, I never imagined it to hit 1k but I got 8k!

Thank you so so so much!!!

I hope you had | have an amazing day!!

Goodbye!