Chapter 6.

Betty's POV

"So what did you want to talk about?" Said Cheryl crossing her arms and Toni just chewed her gum.

I talked about the problem and she sighed, "Well Betty, you probably said embarrassing things when you were little and that scared him away." Said Cheryl smiling and Toni slopped her arm.

I stood up letting the worry eat me alive, I quickly looked at Cheryl who was arguing with Toni in a whisper.

"Cheryl I called you for help." I said running my finger through my hair, she stood up and said, "sit down and we'll figure this out together." She clapped her hands together making a noise.

"Number one, when did he start acting like this?" I quickly answered and sighed again.

"Well, he started today morning, well what did you say to him to make him as the like that?" Cheryl asked standing in front of me and Toni.

I quickly took a deep breath, "The thing is I can't remember." Toni sighed shaking her head.

"And you want us to help you? Argh whatever, do you like him?" Asked Cheryl looking into my eyes.

The thought of him made me blush instantly, Cheryl quickly sat down and said, "You do?" By her voice I felt that she's excited.

"Okay listen I need you to follow these three rules and you have to be careful not to blow the plan up." I nodded not thinking about anything, just for a Jughead to finally talk to me.

2 HOURS LATER

I put the three rules in my mind and repeated them in my head a thousand times.

By the time Cheryl told me what to do, they left leaving me alone in my own thoughts.

I sat down looking at the cut on my hand, suddenly a loud knock on the door made me jump.

I walked to it opening it slowly, "Finally." Said Jughead coming inside soaked with the rain.

To be honest the way the water dropped from his hair, made me smile and not think about anything else in here.

He looked at me and then his attention turned to my hand, he dropped the bags on the floor and took my hand into his rubbing it gently.

"What happened?" He said but I was completely frozen not able to process that he's touching my hand.

I saw the worry in his eyes, he leaned in and asked, "What happened?" I felt his breath hit my face making me realize that we are too close.

I jumped from my places taking a step back, I placed my other hand on my injured one smiling at him and said, "N-nothing happened." I said turning back.

"Well fine don't tell me I don't care." He said placing the bags on the table making me think, why does his mood change quickly.

I turned back to say something but he was no longer in the living room, I was now standing there confused because of Jughead's actions.

I went to his room and he was not there, I rolled my eyes letting the thought slide, suddenly the phone rang, I picked it up and placed it under my phone and moved around.

"Hello?"

"Is this Elizabeth Cooper?"

"Yes and who are you may I ask?"

"I am the secretary at the company you applied for, you have been excepted, you work stars tomorrow at 9 am, we hope to see you here."

"Okay thank you, thank you so much, and I will gladly be there on time, goodbye."

I cut the line and walked to my room like a Kangaroo, I was jumping from happiness, that a company as famous as that agreed to take me in.

"I got the job, I got the job!"

Suddenly I heard a loud knock at the door, I opened it and saw Jughead standing there looking at me and the rolled his eyes.

"Why are you shouting?"He asked coming inside letting himself in, I walked to him and crossed my arms, "What do you want?" I asked him and he got up, "I asked the question first you answer." He said sound annoying.

I dragged him outside my room and said, "how dare you come here and act like you did nothing."

He looked confused but looked at me, "What do you mean?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You have mood swings, are yuh sure you're not pregnant?" He stood there smiling at me and that made me nervous.

He pulled me to him as his body pressed on mine making me even more nervous, he placed his hand on my back making me balance.

I leaned towards my lips and said, "why do you drive me crazy?" I was shocked at his words that I didn't know how to react.

He bit his bottom lip, and I instantly blushed, but this time I let him see what he's doing to me.

He smirked slight and leaned even closer to my ear, I was shocked by his actions that I didn't even move a muscle.

"I have a feeling Justin never made you feel this way." Wait Justin?

Of course I said something about Justin when I was drunk.

Suddenly I had flashbacks of yesterday night, I talked about Justin, and how Jughead made me feel.

I couldn't stop but look into his eyes as the sparkled brightly.

I blinked a few times, Jughead finally let me go and went to his room, leaving me again, speechless like always.

I shook my head and touched my cheeks, and smiled, he really likes doing this to me all the time.

I walked back to my room and sighed placing my head on the pillow as well as letting my thoughts sink into the deepest set of my mind.

Jughead's POV

I walked back to my room, and thought, why did I do that?

And why does she drive me crazy every time I see her, she doesn't leave my head, the only thing on my mind right now is Juliet.

I placed my head on the pillow and sighed, I can't like her, not now, but later.

She's only my roommate, she's nothing more and nothing less, but I have this feeling that I can't let her go, just not right now.

The thing is my only fear is caring too much I care too easily that I would do anything for the people I love.

I also trusted people too easily, and that's why I don't want to have anything with Betty, because the moment I saw her I trusted her.

And I have been heartbroken too many times because of this 'trust' thing that I can't trust myself anymore.

And it's all because of her, she made me like this, and it's all because I cared and trusted, and I am not going to do the same mistake again.

Another thought hasn't slipped my mind is this, who's Justin and what did he do to Juliet?

This is the end of the chapter, I won't be updating for a while because I have other books to finish.

I hope you enjoyed reading it, and I am glad that people are liking the story so far.

Thank yuh everybody for reading and commenting and voting on this book, it means a lot to me ❤️❤️.