Chapter 1 - Stranded -

Katness's POV

I wake up on a beach the sand was soft but a bit damp. I struggled to open my eyes when I finally opened them I looked up at the sun. Pain came from my wrist I looked down and there was a diamond shape stone in my wrist.

I look at the diamond shaped stone trying to get it of me but all I did was make the pain worse.

"Why does this hurt so much and where am I anyway?" I said.

I have to get up I need to see where I am and how I got here. It seems to be a island of some sort" I said to myself.

I got up and gathered some wood from the trees to see if my time at the camp helped me with anything. It took me about 10 minutes to make a camp fire.

"I can't stay on the shore forever I might as well just fun into the trees a bit more" i said to myself.

I ran into the forest I tripped a few times but that did not stop me from going somewhere.

"I need to stop o am so tired and I don't think I can go any further with out passing out plus I am really hungry" I said to myself.

"Maybe I can pick some of the blue berries to eat" I said to myself.

I picked some of the blue berries and headed of again further into the dark and scary forest.

"I feel like going this far was a bad idea and that something is going to come after me" I said in a scared voice.

I keep running and running until I hit something really really hard and fell to the forest ground I looked and and said...

"OMG what the he'll is that....." I said out loud.

______________________________________

Authors note!

Sorry this first chapter is short it just I didn't want to make it to long just In case I don't continue this story but I am pretty sure I will make sure to vote and comment and follow me for more chapter's and books byee :)