Chapter 10 - Attacked

Katness's POV

1 Week Later

I woke up and all I could hear was fire and tribe mates yelling for help. I got out of bed and got dressed to go see what had happened.

I ran outside and I grabbed OceanSand but the bed thing was I had not learned how to ride yet so I risked it today I had to.

"Come on OceanSand let's give this a try" I said.

I hopped on then fell of and u did that for like 5 minutes until I got the hang of it.

"Ok let's go see what's going on OceanSand because I see fire and there is people yelling for help" I said.

I got over to the gates and I seen Jax and Jackson they where getting water from the taps so I went over.

"Hey Jax what is happening and why are you getting buckets of water" I said.

"Well Katness04 what's happening is we are getting attacked and they decided to start a fire" Jax said.

"Ok so where is Mike and Justin at and where are half the tribes dinosaurs" I asked.

"Well that's the thing we had to go to war with the other tribe" Jackson said.

"Which tribe is attacking us because Ethan did say that there are other tribes that are not as friendly" I said

"Well I don't know who is attacking us but we can go ask Nate which tribe is attacking" Jackson said.

So we headed over closer to the gate.

"Hey you three get back over there it is not safe over here go now" Mike Said.

"Well that was not good we did not even get to ask the name of the tribe" I said.

"Well we can always go ask Nate when he comes up to get more water" Jax said.

"Yeah that might be a good idea because Mike was not happy to see us there" I said.

It was almost midday and Nate still had not come to get the water I was worried because Matt had also not came to get water.

"Thank you guys for getting water we really do need it because the fire is getting much bigger" Mike said.

"Hey Mike what tribe has attacked us and why are they attacking us" I said.

"The tribe that is attacking us is the Dark Forest Tribe and they are attacking us because we would not give them land to build on so they got mad about it" Mike said.

It was night the war still not had finished the fire was out but I tribe mates still had not come back.

I was worried. I hoped and prayed that night that they would all be ok.

Layed down and looked at the roof of my hut but the hut was filled with darkness as I feel asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up there was no yelling for help the fire was gone but everything was quiet. I went to the gates I could Jax and Jackson With Mike and Justin.

I walked over and asked Jax and Jackson what was going on and they told me that some of our tribe mates have survived but were severely injured my hoping and praying worked but I wish they could be ok.

I said to myself that the dark forest tribe will pay for what the had done to my tribe,my home, my life and my family they will not get away with it

"Jax do you need any help cleaning anything up because I can really want   to help and I want to be useful please is there anything" I said.

"Yes there is can you go ask Matt if he can go hunt for food because we are sort of it" Jax said.

"Sure can do do Jax but that about Nate they always go hunt together" I said.

"Just go tell Matt and then meet me at the medical area" Jax said.

I walked to where Jax told me Matt was at. I seen him leaning on tree but the thing was he looked really sad.

"Hey Matt um Jax told me to tell you that we are short on food" I said.

"Oh thanks for telling me Katness because I would have forgotten" Matt said.

"Hey Matt you look a bit sad is everything ok" I said.

"Um yeah i am find I better get to the hunting I'll see you later Katness" Matt said.

I walked all the way to the medical area where Jax told me to meet him.

"Hey Jax so what did you want me to come here for" I said.

"Well when you asked the question about Nate I forgot you did I not know " Jax said.

"Wait what happend to Nate please tell me" I said.

We walked in and then I seen Nate he was bloody and really hurt.

"Jax what happend to Nate" I asked.

"Well that's the thing Nate was poisoned by a very dangerous creature that we don't know what it is yet" Jax said.

"Is he going to be ok will he make it" I asked.

"Well we just need to make something that will help him fight the poison" Jax said.

And all I know at this point of time I had to do something to help I had.

I walked back to my hut and decided to just go to sleep and think of how I can help.

"Goodnight OceanSand and goodnight Nate " I said.

As I lay down onto my bed I hoped and prayed that Nate would be ok.

Then the world around me was put into darkness and at that point of time I new I was asleep.

______________________________________

Sorry it has been so long since I made a Chapter but here it is make sure to vote and follow me

* What plan do you think Katness will come up with?

But For Now Katness04 Out ❤😊