Chapter 8 - My First Tame -

Katness's POV

I was already up and outta bed when I heard a knock on the door.

I ran over and opens it and to find out it was one of the kids from training.

He had ocean blue eyes just like me and he had blonde hair which was out up into a man bun.

"Hey um my name is Jax and I was wondering if you wanted to walk to training with me today" Jax asked.

"Um sure but how did you know where my house was anyway and by the way my name is Katness" I said.

"Well I sort of followed you home and then my dad called me so I had to come home" Jax said.

"Oh ok that's ok I don't really care but who is your dad?" I said.

"My dad's name is Mike and my mum's name is Heather" Jax said.

"Oh I know Mike and Heather. Mike is the one who took me to my house and Heather is the one who asked me what I wanted to be" I said.

"Cool well we better get to training so we are not late" Jax said.

We walked about half way until we stumbled across someone else from training he had black hair which was also put up in a man bun like Jax's he had brown eyes and he was wearing hide armor.

"Hey Jax what you doin" asked the boy.

"Katness and I are heading to training what about you Jackson" Jax said.

"Yep that's where I am heading" Jackson said.

"Hi I am Katness by the way" I said.

"Nice to meet you Katness I am Jackson" jackson said.

We got to training about 5 minutes later and when we walked in we seen Matt and Nate have cross bows and tranq arrows.

"Ok today you will be taming your first ever dinosaur now it is not to be to dangerous because we have not learned all that stuff yet" said Matt.

"Ok go grab a cross bow each and some tranq arrows and go find your self a dinosaur" Said Nate.

We had all left about 10 minutes ago and I was along the shoreline of the beach and then I spotted a tricerotops so I decided to tame it.

"Ok I need to think on how to tame this. It said in my book that it takes 15 tranq arrows to knock out a tricerotops" I said to myself.

So I grabbed my tranq arrows and aimed at the tricerotops head.

"Ok 1 2 3 shot. Oh gosh this was a bad idea and its tanning straight at me" I said to myself.

It was still running at me so because I am not that smart I put my hand out in front of it when it was running.

I thought this was going to be the end of me until I heard it not running anymore.

I opened my eyes to see it was just looking straight at me in the eyes.

I looked at it for about 5 more minutes.