Chapter 4 - The Tribe -

Katness's POV

We walked into the gates and all's I could see was dinosaurs and people and children playing with baby dinosaurs. There was one child who was playing with a baby raptor and their was one playing with a baby tricerotops.

We walked to a building and entered it right there in front of me was a big cat looking thing and a man who looked like he was i n his thirties like Ethan and that just reminds me that Ethan said he was 31.

Ethan and I walked up to who I think was the leader of the tribe he looked at Ethan and said.

"Who is this younge lady may I ask Ethan" the man said.

"Umm well I found her in the forest near the redwood and decided to bring her here" Ethan said.

"Ok so your telling me that you want to let her in our tribe" the man said.

"Yes sir but I told her that it was up to you to decide if she could stay" Ethan said.

"She may stay but she needs to prove that she can work hard and stay here" said the man.

"Yes sir she will work very hard gathering us wood and thatch and fiber and also some berries" Ethan said.

"May I ask your name younge lady and your age and also birthday" the man asked.

"Um my name is Katness and I am 14 and my birthday is the 2nd of July 2004" I said.

"Well nice to meet you Katness I am the leader and you may call me sir but my real names is Justin but only my friends can call me that and I am 33 years old. Now go make yourself at home and Mike will show you the way to your house" Justin said.

I walked out of the building and follow this guys named Mike who looked like he was in his thirties as well. We got to my house and Mike opened the door and gave me a key.

"Ok my name is Mike and I am 39 here is your key and you start work in the morning at 7:00 am" Mike said.

"Wait so I don't get to go to school at all" I said.

"You do but school does not start until the 20th of July which is in 29 days. Know if you may excuse me I have too go do my work I will see you later at dinner time" Mike said.

I headed into my new home and decided to get some rest before dinner time.

It was about 6:00 pm and a bell was ringing meaning that dinner was ready.

I ran over into the dinner building and sat down alone at a table eating until someone came and sat next to me.

To be surprised it was Ethan and Mike alone with 2 ladies who looked to be In their thirties.

"Hey Katness why are you sitting here all alone with nobody else" Ethan said.

"Umm because umm I want to" I said.

"Well anyway Katness this is my wife Tracy" Ethan said.

"Nice to meet you Tracy" I said kindly.

"Nice to meet you to Katness" Tracy said with a smile on her face.

"And Katness this is my wife Heather" Mike said.

"Well nice to meet you Heather" I said.

"Nice to meet you to Katness" Heather said.

"Oh and by the way Katness Tracy is 31 and Heather is 39. Well we better be going because we have to get our kids to bed" Mike said.

I had finished my dinner and I decided to head home and go to bed. When I got home I found a note on my bed that said.

Dear Katness I hope you at enjoying your new home and I hope that you will like living here with us.

From your leader Justin

The note Justin had write for me was very nice and I was so excited to be here and to start work.

I hoped into bed and imagined how happy this place was going to be for me and how amazing it was. As the world around me disappointed slowly I dreamed how amazing my life would be.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading my book and ij hope you enjoyed it please follow me for more amazing books and make sure to vote and comment if you want another chapter

*how hard do you think her new life will be?

*and do you think she will get a better job then gathering?

Byee and thank you 😊