Chapter 2 - Dinosaurs Are Alive? -

Katness's POV

I look up and see the most beautiful and scary thing ever my first thought was a monster but then I looked at it a bit closer and realized it was a dinosaur but not any type of dinosaur. It was a trike it looked so beautiful and amazing but the I heard a noise come from behind me. The voice said who are you and why are you here. I looked around and seen a man who looked to be in his thirties looking at me in confusion.

"Umm my name is Katness and I don't know how I got here but I got lost in this forest and ran into this trike" I said in a shy voice.

"Well nice to meet you Katness but you really should not be out her all alone. There are many different types of dinosaurs and some are predators meaning they will hunt you down" The man said in low tone.

"I am sorry I just really wanted to adventure of and see what I can across because I don't really know where i am right now" I said.

"You are in the time of the ark meaning the time of the dinosaurs and your really lucky that trike is mine because if it was wild it would have attacked you and possibly killed you" the man said.

"If it's ok I would like to ask what your name is so I have a good understanding of what I should call You?" I said.

"My name well it name is Ethan and this is my tricerotops Macy" the Ethan said.

"Well nice to meet you Ethan and Macy but is there anyone else on the island" I said.

"Umm yes their is there is some tribes around the island but some are not as friendly as most of them my tribe is the crystal lake tribe. We are called that because we live next to the crystal lake which is where most of the herbivores live" said Ethan .

"So it's a safe place to live and how far is it from here may I ask" I said.

"It is safe but there can be some dangerous dinosaurs like the carnosaurs and the tranosaursrex around and no the tribe is a 2 day walk from Here" Ethan said.

"Why are you out here all alone and this far away anyways" I asked.

"Well the tribe need some redwood from the redwood forest which is a 1 day walk from Here. I am about to start to head back" Ethan said.

"If I may ask can o live in your tribe and I will help out a lot and I love animals so I could look after the dinosaurs" I said happily.

"Sure you can come with me but I can't promise the tribe leader will let you stay. We will start our walk in the morning" Ethan said.

"Ok I hope he let's me stay because it seems scary out here all alone" I said.

We set up the camp area for the night I got know Ethan and Macy a bit more. I found out that Ethan had a wife and 2 kids one was named Molly and Holly they where twins and Macy was abandoned by her herd because she was to weak to go with them. And that Ethan took her in after that had something to eat we headed to bed.

"Goodnight Ethan and Macy" I said.

"Goodnight Katness" Ethan said.

I wondered if this place was better for me at the moment things was going ok but I did not know if this was the right place for me.

Little does Katness know this world is not like her old life it will be more dangerous and risky for her.

______________________________________

If you want more chapter's please vote and comment and follow me for more amazing books byee 😊