Chapter 6 - First Day Of School-

Katness's POV

18 days later

I had woke up to the sound of the birds flapping and tweeting around me. But then I Rememberd it was the first day of school I was so excited and nervous at the same time but I still got ready.

I put on my hide armor and put my blonde hair up into a pony tail and headed out the door to see Mike just standing their.

"Oh hey Mike what are you doing here" I asked.

"Well I wanted to let you know that it's not really school but we call it school . So what we do is you get to pick something you wanna do in the tribe and then you will be ranked with coloured hide armor. The colour you are represents what you so" Mike said.

"Oh ok cool i am just heading their now" I said.

"Umm I might as well walk with you there then" Mike said.

We headed to the other side of the tribe because that was how far it was to go to "school" we headed past some dinosaur paddocks and past some little stores until we made it there.

Ok we are here Katness so what you do is head over to the desk and ask what you wanna train for and them they will give you the times you got to be their at ok" I said Mike.

"Yep ok I got it from here Mike" I gave him a evil smirk and walked off.

When I walked in I seen Heather and some other lady at the desk. I walked over to Heather and she asked me what I would like to me.

"Hey Katness so what would you like to be" Heather asked.

"Umm I don't know what can I be can you tell me" I said.

"Ok so their is medic a soildier/ warrior their is hunters their is builders their is also gathers and blacksmith and also farmers and also the people who look after the animals and last but not least the T..Tamers" Heather said.

When Heather said tamers it made me wonder why she left it for last and why she studded when she said it.

She sounded like she was scared of the word tamer but to me it sounded pretty cool so I decided to go for it.

"Um I think I'll be a tamer thanks" I said.

"Oh my o..Ok Katness here is your times table and I hope you have fun t...traning" said Heather.

I walked and I could realize that Heather was surprised that I picked a tamer but I did not really bother me much.

I looked on my times table and it said that tommorw at 9:00 Am I started my first day of training.

It was almost dinner time so I headed to where I normally sat which was still all alone but I liked it anyways. I sat down and I seen Mike and Ethan talking so I just decided to start eating.

Heather's POV

I could not believe that Katness picked to be a tamer I was so worried for her she is just so younge and she doesn't understand what can happen when being a tamer. But at the same time I was really happy that she choose to be a tamer because now she could prove herself to Justin.

"Mike guess what Katness picked to be and train for" i said in happy but worried voice.

"What did she pick to be hun" mine said.

"Um well she picked to be a tamer" I said.

As soon as I said that Jackson spat out his drink and his wife Elizabeth dropped her food and well Mike ran over to her and he look really worried and well Ethan and Tracy there eyes where falling out of their head so yeah.

Katness's POV

"Ok Katness do you realize how freaken dangerous it is to be a tamer. You you could die for all I know please just think about changing" Mike said.

"Ok Mike I know you are worried but I wanna prove myself to the leader" I said.

"Ok I guess if that's what you want then I can't really change your mind I guess" Mike said.

"Well I better go to bed now because I have a big day tommorw" i said.

"Ok goodnight um hope you have a goodnight's sleep" Mike said.

And with j headed home and hopped into bed but before I could do any of that I just thought of how amazing it would be to tame a raptor or even the demon rex. As I thought about all off this the world around me darkened and I slowly drifted of to sleep.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it was boring but the next chapter will be way better make sure to vote and comment and follow me for more stories and chapter's.

And for now Katness04  out 😊