Chapter 3 - The Two Day Jornery -

Katness's POV

The sun shined in my eyes it was no longer dark and the sun was up the birds flapping and tweeting around us.

The wind blow cold air onto our skin. The little mammals runny around us it was so peaceful and quiet until I heard aloud roar and then I heard a Ethan yelling at me to get up but all I wanted was to sleep.

Until i heard some loud foot steps coming our way. I looked up and seen a big dinosaur but not only a dinosaur it was a albino rex with red eyes coming our way. Ethan was still yelling at me I jumped up and ran to Ethan and Macy and hoped on the back of Macy.

We rode Macy all the way to to the river I turned to Ethan to ask him why the rex was albino with red eyes. But Ethan was not there I jumped of Macy and looked around for Ethan but I couldn't see him anywhere.

"ETHAN WHERE ARE YOU" I yelled

"Well that's just great I am here next to a river with a tricerotop and a albino rex with red eyes somewhere and i can't even find Ethan" I said.

The whole day went by and there was still no sight of Ethan anywhere. Apart of me thought that he was just out there somewhere safe. But the the other half of me thought he was dead but why think negatively he's gotta be out there somewhere.

"Well Macy it looks like is only going to be you and me until Ethan comes back" I said.

I set up the sleeping bags and made a little bed for Macy. I looked at the star the world around me started to disappear as my eyes closed.

I woke the sun shining on me the bees buzzing and Macy still asleep. I sit and look around the morning air was so refreshing. I look over near Macy and see Ethan.

"ETHAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME I THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD" I yelled at Ethan.

"Caim down Katness I only went to gather some stuff for us" Ethan said.

"Well you could have at least told me where you went. Anyways why was that rex albino with red eyes" I asked.

"Well people really don't know why but some say it's because it's a demon rex or some might say cruppted and it is very dangerous and strong that's why I told you to wake up because we needed to get away" Ethan said.

"Well I am sorry I did not wake up when you told me to and next time please tell me where you go before you leave. Because I was so worried about you" I said.

"Ok I will tell you next time but can you get on Macy so we can head of to the crystal lake. It's about a day and a half walk now so let's go" Ethan said.

We started our walk to the tribe. Nothing really happend at all. All we did all day was ride on Macy to the tribe. I seen some cool little dinosaurs and all that but I did not see the "demon" rex at all so I guess we where safe.

"Ethan are we there yet because I am getting bored" I said.

"We are almost there Katness but we are going to have to camp put the night ok" Ethan said.

"Ok Ethan but this time you can set up the camp and I am going down to the little lake down there" I said.

"Ok but make sure to stay safe and not to go to deep in the water" Ethan said

I walked down to the little lake. I stepped my two feet it was really refreshing and cold. But the best this is I seen some fish Ethan told me they where sabertooth salomon which where pretty cool. As I stepped in deep the water for wormer I let my mind take over and enjoy the fresh water. Until I heard Ethan yell out my name to come eat so I did.

"Hey Ethan what's for dinner" I asked.

"We are having dodo tonight only because that's all I could find at this moment" Ethan said.

"Its ok Ethan at least we have food to eat tonight" I said.

We had finished our dodo and had decide to head to bed. I gave Macy a goodnight kiss and I said goodnight to Ethan. As I look up at the stars I seen a shooting star. I wished that this  life would be much better then my other life back home.

As I looked up at the stars the world around me slowly disappeared and everything went dark.

I woke up to the worm spring sunshine and a wet face. I jumped up and seen that Macy decided to lick my face to wake up.

"Good morning Ethan" I said.

"Good morning Katness how was your sleep" Ethan said.

"My sleep was good but for the fact that Macy woke me up with a sloppy kiss on the face" I said.

We had breakfast and started to head off. Ethan said that we should get there by mid day and I got really excited that I was probably going to be in a tribe.

It was about mid day and we had to go over a big hill and when I say big I mean it.

We got over the big hill my eyes widend it was so beautiful I could not believe how amazing the tribe was and now all I wanted and hoped that I was aloud to join the tribe.

"Where here Katness" Ethan said happily.

"Wow this place looks so beautiful and amazing" I said.

"Yeah I know our tribe picked the best spot ever to live but there was a couple of wars with the other tribes to see who got this land and we won as you can see" Ethan said.

We headed down to the front gates and the doors opened all I could see was.....

______________________________________

Cliffhanger sorry guys but I am going to have to leave it here for now hope you like this chapter and make sure to follow me and vote and comment if you want to give me any tips on how to get better.

*What do you think is on the other side of the gates?

*do you think this life will be better for Katness or not?

Thank yo u for reading my book and good byee :)