Chapter 9 - Is This Really Happening-

Katness's POV

1 Month Later

It was about 9 in the morning and I had to get ready for training because I sort of over heard Matt and Nate talking about that we had to do something dangerous. But I could not hear it all because Jax and Jackson came up behind and asked me what I was doing.

And I told them about all that I heard and I was really excited and nervous because if it was what I think they where talking about then I defiantly going to scream.

"Hey earth to Katness" Jax said.

"Oh hey Jax what you doin" I asked.

"Well training starts in 10 minutes and we wanted to know if you wanted to walk with us their" Jax asked.

"Sure I would love to" I said.

Ok I will be honest I have been getting to know them a lot more then I did a mouth ago which is pretty cool.

We walked for about 9 minutes and we where almost late but we made it their in time.

"Ok today guys we will be taming our first ever carnivore I want you to grab a shot gun and tranq darts and then I want you to head of and find yourself a carnivore" said Matt.

"And make sure that you are safe at all times because if your not this could be life or death so be careful" said Nate.

And with that talk all over I went and grabbed my shot gun and tranq darts and rope and headed off.

It was about 10 minutes that I had been out here and I had heard some noise.

Noise that I have heard before one that I wouldn't of wanted to hear.

I looked around and I couldn't see a thing no dinosaur. But then outta no where a rex comes from beside the from the trees it had amazing blue eyes and it's skin was a sand colour.

I was so amazed of what I had seen that I did not see it coming after me.

"Oh no this is not good" i said to myself.

I ran as fast as I could but I did not realize that there was a tree root on the ground.

And then all I knew now that I was laying on the ground. I flipped over onto my back and all I could see was the beautiful beast coming right at me.

Nate and Matt where right if we where not careful about what we did this would be life or death and all I new for me was it was death and trust me I was not scared one bit.

The beast was coming and before I knew it I had had a massive head over looking me.

"Please I beg you please don't hurt me I just wanna be friends" I said with a light whisper.

I opened my eyes and all I could see what it beautiful eyes looking right into mine. And before I knew it I was....

Being licked I was scared of this amazing beast that all it did was lick me and it didn't want to hurt me I was scared of it for know reason at all.

"H-hey big girl do you want to be my rex" I said.

"Growls Growls"

I guess that mean yes well come with me but girl" I said.

While we was working back I was deciding if I should name it Sandstorm or OceanSand.

"Hey do you want to be called Sandstorm?" i said.

"Growls"

"Ok I guess that means no. Then what about OceanSand?" I said.

"Growls Growls"

"Ok then it's decided your name is OceanSand" I said happily.

As we walked thought the forest I looked at all the amazing and beautiful trees and flowers and bushes until I heard Matt and Nate and everyone else.

"Omg Katness well done I am so proud of you" said Matt and the others.

After all that talking Mike showed me where to put OceanSand and then we headed to dinner and at dinner i just talked about how I tamed OceanSand but I did not tell them the truth because I knew they would not believe me.

After we had finished at dinner i headed over to the paddock where OceanSand was I feed her and then gave her some water.

Then I headed home to feed Luna eclipse and gave her water to her.

And then I went to have a shower. It took me about 19 minutes in the shower and then I was in my bed thinking about today.

Thinking of how in the world I did not get eaten it was like I had a gift. A gift of the Ark as I was thinking of all this stuff the world around me started to disappear and darkened and I slowly drifted of to sleep happily thinking about how today was the best day of my life.

______________________________________

Thank you all for reading and voting for my book make sure to vote and follow and also comment if you want more books and chapter's

And for now Katness04 out! 😊❤