Chapter 7 - Training Begins -

Katness's POV

The sun shined one my face I heard the birds flapping and tweeting around me it as so peaceful.

Well until I heard a exited Mike knocking on my door so I got up and put on my hide armor and put my blonde hair up into a pony tail and headed to the door to greet Mike.

"Well good morning to you to Mike" I said.

"Good morning Katness I was wondering if I could walk you to the training area?" Mike asked.

"Mike I an pretty sure I can find my own way there and it's not like I'll be doing much today anyway" I said.

"Fine but please stay safe I really don't want you to get hurt" Mike said.

I walked all the way to the training area. When I got there I seen 2 guys one had brown hair which was put up in a man bun and he was wearing flak armor which was dyed black. He had emerald green eyes and he looked to be in his twenties.

The other guy next to him had short blonde hair he was wearing flak like the other guy but was also black. This guy had ocean blue eyes just like me and he looked to be in his twenties as well.

I walked over and lined up next to five other people I thought that their would be more but it seems to only be five the guys with the man bun walked up and started talking.

"Ok so today we will be going thought the basics of how to tame a dinosaur. You will have to listen carefully because we will not be out there to help you when you tame your first ever dangerous dinosaur. Which won't be until you are better at this oh and i forgot to tell you my name is Nate and this is Matt" Nate said.

All day long we sat and talked about how to tame stuff and some of the day we looked at what dinosaurs are easy and which ones where hard.

"Ok we will see you guys tommorw and make sure to have a good nights rest" said Matt.

It was about dinner time and everyone was heading over to eat. Today I did learn a few new things about the demon rex.

I learned that it came from a white egg with red spots which surprised me a bit.

I had finished eating my dinner and I was thinking of what Matt said before about going to bed early tonight. I heard most of the other kids their that they where going to bed around mid night so I decided I would go to bed at a early time.

Because Matt might have something planned for us tomorrow so I wanna have enough energy to do it. So I headed home and I put on my PJ's and layed in my bed.

I was thing about the demon rex and who Matt said that it came from a white egg with red spots but I wanna know where the demon rex was born and that the fact that Matt said that taming was a dangerous thing. But I really didn't care I wanted to be a tamer and nobody was going to stop me.

As I was thinking of this the world around me started to disappear and darkened and I slowly drifted of to sleep.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading my book I am hoping you enjoyed it make sure to vote and comment and also follow me for more books!!

And for now Katness04 out!!