sixteen.

MISSING.

_

     THIRD PERSON.

the front doors of the ji residence were yanked open and twelve anxious boys ran inside.

it didn't take them long to find the passed out girl on the floor who had blood rapidly seeping through her shirt from her chest.

"MINSOO!" shouts of terror came from all the guys as they rushed to her side.

sicheng felt her neck nervously, "there's a faint pulse."

"we need to tell the chairman right now, we can't call shots by ourselves. this is his daughter-"

ten interrupted doyoung, "if we don't do anything right now she'll die!"

"we need to get her to the agency, minseok hyung can-"

"no, it's too far. she'll lose too much blood by then. the hospital here is closer."

jaehyun tried to remain calm as he spoke to a panicked kun, but his eyes were darting rapidly as he thought of what to do.

"he's right, there's not enough time to go to SM," taeil agreed with tears already in his eyes. he had predicted this, and feared that it would actually happen.

"hyungs, s-she's turning pale- what- what do i d-do-" mark stuttered as his voice broke.

he had been next to minsoo the entire time and the first to apply pressure to her wound.

yuta noticed the younger one's extremely shaky hands and took over, "i got it. jungwoo-"

mark slightly fell on jungwoo who caught him and couldn't bare to look at the passed out and bleeding girl.

"everyone get in the van. johnny, call the president." taeyong demanded.

lucas carried minsoo as they all headed out in hopes to save her as time was quickly ticking away.

ℳℳℳ

the spacious lobby of the hospital was extremely crowded.

hospitals are already very busy places, but if you include clans of nine to twelve people and several bodyguards, it makes things much more hectic.

the chairman of the mafia organization entered through the doors with an incredibly distraught aura.

he walked straight to the front desk, speed-walking past all of the men that bowed to him. a personal guard followed closely behind.

"i need to speak with dr. hwang."

"i-i'm sorry sir, but he's out-"

"call him."