twenty one.

MISSING.

_

[disclaimer: mentions of drugs, alcohol, & harassment.]

[note: english is in bold.]

JI MINSOO.

i felt myself being shaken and i opened my eyes to see lucas's bright smile.

"good morning soo," his grin expanded and i couldn't help but give a sleepy one back. "come down and eat breakfast, we're leaving in a few minutes."

lucas watched as i sat up and rubbed my eyes. his giant hand messed up by bedhead even more and looked at me almost lovingly. "you're so pretty in the morning."

i gave him a questioning look and breathed out a laugh through my nose. i brought a pillow up to my face and groaned into it,"it's too early for this."

lucas laughed. the bed moved and he walked to the door and looked back to me.

"i mean it, though. there's not a moment where you aren't beautiful to me." he walked out and closed the door.

i stared at my wall, not knowing whether i was speechless at his words or the fact that that was the most serious i've ever seen lucas.

i shake my head and get up to go to the bathroom.

it's been a strange week.

the boys have been staying at home more often and leaving later than usual to keep watch and as well as keep me company.

i don't know if it's the fact that we see each other more but they were gradually becoming much more affectionate towards me to the point where i was starting to question things.

i walked into my closet after washing my face and thought back on what happened with jaehyun.

other than that, there's been way more skinship. conversations that would go on for hours. so much staring and unspoken words. and the tension every time i walk into the room.

i pulled up a pair of sweatpants as a feeling i absolutely dreaded made its way into my body and i shivered.

don't even get me started on my feelings.

i walked downstairs to see the boys putting on their shoes. they saw me and immediately smiled. my stomach started to turn.

"have a good... day. take care and... be safe." i struggled with getting the words out. they seemed to notice this quite quickly.

"are you feeling okay? you seem like you're in pain, what is it?" doyoung asked.

i shook my head, "i'm good, just hungry. you guys should leave now, you don't wanna be late."