seventeen.

MISSING.

_

[disclaimer: murder, language & violence.]

    THIRD PERSON.

minsoo was still unconcious yet in stable condition.

almost half of the golden rose organization's divisions were anxiously waiting outside of her recovery room for her to open her eyes.

"mark has been crying for hours, i feel bad." minseok empathized. he and the small group of men he was chatting with turned to the one of the youngest who was in the corner of the room.

mark's eyes were swollen and his face was red from crying. jaehyun and lucas were attempting to comfort him.

"this whole incident is strange and out of line. not to mention that it has the whole organization worried to death." jinki said.

soonyoung agreed, "we need to find out who was sent to attack minsoo-ssi and get some answers."

"and revenge." taeyong decided.

the many boys nodded at him. "damn straight."

the room went silent. mark had stood up from the seat he had been stuck to ever since they arrived and entered minsoo's recovery room, shutting the door behind him.

"is he alright?" taeil asked jaehyun who had sat down near them.

the pale boy explained with a sad smile, "he's blaming himself for what happened. since he was the closest to minnie and the one who knows the most about who could've been involved, it's hitting him the hardest."

the others nodded in understanding, feeling for the youngest associate.

"don't worry, mark will be fine. so will minsoo."

ℳℳℳ

meanwhile, the crying boy from before had moved from the chair in the waiting room to one beside the unconcious girl's bed.

mark held her sedentary hand tightly, putting his forehead against it.

he was whispering in a hoarse voice that stopped every now and then to swallow or sniffle away tears.

"it's four in the morning. i know it's only been several hours, but i miss you so much.

the doctor says that you're in stable condition and that you'll be okay, but i just can't bear seeing you like this.

the knife was so close to your heart. you almost died. i wouldn't know what i, what we would do if that were to...." a shaky exhale.