Chapter 15

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

A whimper escapes my lips as I lay there, feeling disgusted with myself. The bed I'm currently curled up on is gross and covered in the strange liquid from earlier.

I had fallen asleep after what happened prior, my body felt beyond drained and stressed out. I couldn't help but feel sick at the thought of what he to me.

My mind kept recalling every touch, every word he spoke;

"You don't dare tell anyone and especially Jin or Namjoon about this."

'Don't tell them? But if I don't tell them then it might happen again...I don't want it to happen again!'

I slap one of my hands over my lips, trying what best I could to muffle out my whimpers.

I decide on slowly getting out of bed to grab a glass of water. 'Maybe the water will help me feel better?' I thought, struggling to get my trembling legs up. They cave, causing me to fall onto my knees.

My shoulders were shaking unbearably but I continued to get back up. My fingers graze against the floorboards to find my boxers and pants that Hoseok had ripped away from me.

I find my boxers but I'm unable to find my trousers and it's only then that I realise I'm still somewhat dressed in my uniform.

A sigh escapes my lips as I scoot my way towards my bag that I left in the corner of the dark room.

Opening it up, I search for my sweats and a tee. I wipe at my eyes, feeling the tears welling up as they make it difficult to see property.

I achingly place the outfit on, stripping off my white shirt that is practically soaked in my own sweat now.

My lips purse, holding in another small cry that is destine to breakout. The taste of his liquid was still present in my mouth, making me want to barf at how revolting I feel.

All I can sense is his hands on me, touching every inch of me and sickening.

Once dressed in some fresh clothes, I push my bangs out of my face while I rub at my skin to get rid of the small teardrops.

My jittery legs stumble as I try getting myself back up with the use of the wall beside me. My entire body is shaking, quivering in fear while I slowly force myself to walk toward the door.

I wrap my fingers around the long, slightly crooked handle, yanking it towards me so I can exit out of the room.

The hallway is dark, not a single light is within sight. I took a guess by the zero source of glow outside that it's early hours in the morning, meaning Jin and Namjoon hyung should be asleep.