Chapter 18

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Today, Jungkook approached me.
Excitedly, he tells me about how he got this new video game that the both of us had been wanted for some time now.

I tried my hardest to look happy for the younger but lately, I just haven't been feeling myself.

Jungkook suggested that I should come over to his house so that we can play it together. I was reluctant at first, not really in the mood to be in the presence of others before finally agreeing.

My mom seemed on-board with it when I phoned her. She said it will do me some good to get out of the house and give myself a break away from everything.

I wasn't entirely sure what she meant by that but I was just glad to hear her agreeing to the plan.

As usual, I go by my day as normal. Classes after classes before meeting up with Jungkook. "Ready to go?" He asks with a large grin bearing on his lips.

I nod, letting him lead the way by holding my hand. Jungkook had proposed earlier that I can just borrow some of his clothes so I shouldn't worry about heading home first.

While walking, rather leisurely towards the ravenette's home, we past by a row of shops that sat comfortably beside one another.

A sudden flash of blonde catches my eye from the side as I find my steps beginning to slow down in pace.

I glance over to see Yoongi hyung across the street. I couldn't contain my happiness at the sight of him.

Jungkook takes note of my rapid change of expression, how I managed to slow us down to a complete halt.

He raises a brow at me before peering across, scoffing as he does so. "Really? Him again?!" He grumbles with nothing but disgust laced in his tone.

I ignore Jungkook's whines, gawking at the older who stood there, leaning back against the stony building while casually smoking.

He seemed to be waiting for someone as he stares off into the abyss, hardly even taking notice that I'm currently within radar of his sight.

My heart however, drops the minute I see who he had been waiting for.

A curled up smirk enters his lips as he tosses the cancer stick to the ground the second the other gets close enough to him.

Without warning, he grabs the boy's face in the palms of his hands before smacking their lips together.

Something hard pierces my chest as I watch on, not able to do anything but observe.