Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I did exactly what Jungkook told me to do, I didn't once speak about what we did. I was beginning to not trust him anymore, finding that everything he said was 'normal' and 'that friends do,' to be a lie.

'Why would friends act so intimidate like that together?'

What was worse, is that the next day I went to hyung's house. I decided to just walk right in, no longer caring if I stroll into something I shouldn't see.

Jin and Namjoon were cuddling on the couch, looking to be watching some kind of weird horror movie.

"Oh Tae!" Jin hyung jumps to his feet while Namjoon pauses the movie. "I didn't even hear you coming in there," he says while wrapping me up in his arms.

I just stand there, still as can be.

Jin hyung notices this but doesn't bother to comment on it. He knows that I've been acting rather...strange lately. I overheard my mom talking to him the other night about me and how worried she is for my wellbeing.

My brother drags me towards the couch, placing me down so that we can talk. "So? How's school going?"

I shrug, not really in the mood to discuss things. 'It's not like he would really care anyway, no one does.'

"Well...okay then." Jin sighs, getting to his feet to go to the kitchen. I could feel Namjoon side glancing me every so often, like he has something to say but is too afraid to vocalise it.

"Yes?" I grumble, not even sparing him a single peak.

He's quiet for a few minutes, obviously taken back by my sudden closed off personality.

I briefly peep to my left, seeing him opening his mouth but is cut short by Jin's yelling. "Oh shoot! I forgot to go pick up some groceries for dinner!" He huffs, strolling back into the living room with a frown placed upon his lips.

"We could always go eat out instead?" Namjoon hyung suggests but Jin's quick to fire that idea down. "I've spent all day at the restaurant, I don't wanna see another one for at least a few hours. Plus, I was in the mood for some home cooked food anyway." He whines, heading over to pick up his car keys.

"I guess I'll just have to go buy some. Come on Tae." He glances over at me but I just stay in my spot on the couch, refusing to move.

Namjoon was already up and putting his shoes on along with Jin hyung but they stop the minute they realise I'm not obeying my brother's command.