Chapter 21

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I never dreamed I'd find myself lying on top of Yoongi hyung's bed while he trails soft kisses down my body.

'This feeling...it's so different from before.'

A sigh leaves my lips when Yoongi brushes himself up against me. I could sense this strange feeling building up in my lower body, one that I felt before with Hoseok hyung.

But this time, I like it.

Yoongi connects our lips once again, tugging slightly on my lower lip between his teeth as his hands roam my body, taking in every inch of skin that he can reach.

He backs away from me, stripping off his t-shirt before returning to my lips. I find myself hesitantly placing my hands onto either sides of his cheeks, cupping them in my palms as I try - what best I could to deepen the kiss, wanting more of him.

Yoongi is like a craving.

No matter how hard I aim to avoid and refuse him, his temptations are just too much.

I knew in the back of my head that this was wrong, that Yoongi didn't really love me.

Yet here I am, kissing him like my life depends on it.

'Would it be so bad to pretend like he really loves me?'

Slowly, he tugs at the collar of my shirt, hinting that he wants me to remove my clothes too.

Without a second thought, I attempt to unbutton it but end up having a hard time to do so since Yoongi's busy fighting with my tongue, grinding his clothed crotch against my own.

I stir against his touch, struggling to obtain the task at hand.

I'm not sure if Yoongi noticed my endeavour to strip or if he was just getting too impatient but he placed his hands over my own, pulling out each button till my shirt is tossed to the side.

Long forgotten.

His eyes rake over my fragile body, his rough fingertips tracing over some faded bruises that were still left from the bullies.

My body sometimes has a hard time healing when it comes to bruises and cuts as though it's almost impossible to get rid of them.

I was surprised when Yoongi's pink lips graze over each one of them, giving every individual bruise a single peck.

My heart flutters at his actions yet I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, 'after all, he's still in love with his dead boyfriend.'