Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

For the next week and a half, I spent it in bed, healing from the virus I must have caught.

To say my mind isn't completely frazzled and in a daze of its own would be lying. I couldn't believe I basically confessed to myself about being in love with Yoongi.

I mean I've never felt like this before with anyone, so I'm not entirely sure if I can call it love or not but there's definitely something there.

"Psst!" My eyes peer through my dark lashes to the side of me where one of those boys that like to bully me, sits.

His lips were smirking at me, observing my body closely. "You know," he whispers, leaning in a little so that only myself can hear. "Besides the fact that you're a creepy loser, I wouldn't mind fucking you...no homo though."

It scares me whenever someone talks to me like that. 'How am I suppose to answer them back?'

Flashbacks of that awful night when Hoseok hyung somewhat took part of my innocence flashes in my mind.

Suddenly, the room becomes suffocating as I pant for a breath. My head begins to spin like I'm being sucked into a black hole. Other students are quick to spectate my actions.

I spot the teacher making a hasty move to get closer to me but my vision is already impaired, my eyes weakly beginning to shut.

The last thing I hear is my name being called before darkness consumes me.

~*~

I wince at the raging headache I could feel the minute I awake from my deep slumber. My eyes weakly peak round the room, taking in the almost hospital like vibe.

'The nurses office? How did I get here?' I wonder, scratch behind my head, messing up my bed hair.

Just then, the door opens wide, revealing the nurse along with my mom.

I bite my lower lip, watching how evident the look of worry was on my mom's face before it morphs into relief. She comes running towards my side, engulfing me into a warm hug.

"Oh Taehyung! I was so worried!! I rushed right over the minute I heard you fainted!" She says through mouthfuls of kisses planted all over my face.

My forehead creases, a look of confusion taking over. 'I fainted? When?' My mind tries its utmost hardest to recall anything earlier from today.