Chapter Fifteen

I shoo away the sensible voice in my head yelling at me, warning me to not get lost in his crutches again or I'll get hurt. I back the voice up into the corner of my mind, swiftly lock it up in a cage, and throw away the key. I shift my attention to him pressing his hard body against mine. Chest to chest. I feel his rapid heartbeat and get lost in the way he holds me to him, almost like he's afraid this is a dream and I'll disappear into thin air if he lets go. I'm astonished by how I know how to move my mouth in time with his and follow his tongue.

I need to get closer to him. So, I follow my body's intuition and climb on top of him. He makes a guttural sound like he's proud of me. His hands move down from my waist to my butt, and I smile instead of pulling apart like I know I should, deep down. But I'm too excited. Too overwhelmed by the minty taste of his tongue. Not knowing where to put my hands, I put them on his broad shoulders. His large hands rest on my waist, fingers fiddling with the hem of my hoodie. As if asking for permission to take it off. I don't know if I want him to, but I don't have the sensibility in me to stop him.

His hands tug at the hem of the hoodie, and we pull apart for the most tortuous second as he pulls it up the length of my body. He flings it to the ground and clamps a hand around the back of my neck, pulling me back down to his mouth. He breathes me in and groans behind his throat. The sound pulls a moan from me. I feel my skin riddle with goosebumps in shock. I've never moaned before... I think I adore the sound. Before I can think, I hold the hem of his black shirt and tug. He smirks against my mouth but pulls away and pulls off his shirt. I stare at his chest and stomach, stunned by all of him. He isn't super toned and rock-hard, but he's fit and lean, and wow.

I lean back down and press my lips to his. I hold his jaw with the tips of my fingers and he palms my butt. I move my fingers along his cheekbones and he sucks in a breath as I push his curly hair off his forehead. There's a unique tattoo of a guitar with a some sort of musical note as its neck just behind his right ear.

I'm underneath his body before I realize it, he's and kissing under my chin. "Blue," I whisper his name. I don't sound anything like myself. I cup his shoulders and breathe harder as he sucks my delicate skin. The sensation makes me moan again, and I feel him harder between my thighs. I whisper his name again and he gently bites my neck. I think I'm going to explode from this. This is insane... insanely amazing.

His mouth finds mine again in a bruising kiss that takes my breath away. I have never been kissed like this before. He did take my first kiss, but that was nothing compared to this. This is primal, heated, passionate. He and I both moan at the same time as I bow off the bed into his chest. The sound is purely satisfying. I need to hear it again on a loop.

"Fuck," he breaths into my mouth.

I weave my hands into his thick hair and tug gently, smiling as he moans again. My smile falters a bit when he peppers kisses down the length of my jaw. I close my eyes and lick my shaky mouth as he reaches the top of my right breast. I think I shudder as he gently kisses me, as if savoring the moment. I thread my fingers through his hair and pant with every light bite and sloppy kiss. I squeal and bring my hand up to my mouth when I feel his hand palm my stomach. I'm covered in goosebumps and gasp as he trails his fingers over my skin.

"Blue... please..." I don't know what I'm trying to ask him to do; to stop or give me more.

He makes the decision for me and lightly scrapes his fingers down the valley of my breasts, to my stomach, to my navel, stopping at the hem of my pajama pants. I stiffen, wondering if I am actually letting him do this. Will I, though? Or is this enough?

But then he looks down at me through his wavy hair and asks in a soft, imploring voice, "Can I touch you, Lily?" My heart skips exactly two beats. One because he's rarely said my real name. And two because I nod, giving him permission to touch me.