Chapter Thirty-Four

Blue stands and lifts me into his arms; my legs instinctively wrap around his waist. I bury my fingers in his hair and focus on my humming body as he palms my butt. We never break our kiss as he walks over to the bed. Our lips still molded and growing hungrier by the second, he slowly leans over and my back hits the bed. I grind my hips into his and roll my body against him, smiling at his hard crotch pressed against my bare stomach. Listening to him hiss and groan as I move my body, I reach down between us and palm him. I squeeze gently and stroke him delicately. The curses spilling out of his mouth as I do this over and over again is heaven to my ears.

"Fuck, Lily," he pants against my mouth. He kisses me deeply and harshly, pushing me to sit up on his lap. He sits up too and kisses me for one long second before planting his greedy kisses down my chin, to my neck, across my collarbone, and finally to my chest.

"Blue," I gasp and fist his hair as his tongue teases my right nipple. It instantly grows hard and my breathing comes out in pants. He smiles against my sensitive skin, amused by my reaction. My skin is tingling and my vision becomes blurry. Gasping for air, I reach down and grip his shirt's hem. He pulls back and lets me pull it off his body. The second it hits the floor, I push him back onto the bed. He stares up at me with cloudy but intense eyes as I touch his pants zipper.

"Are you sure about this?" Uncertainty flashes across his eyes, contrasting to the noticeable bulge in his pants.

"Yes, I'm sure." And a small part of me tries to search for a sliver of doubt and fear, but all it finds is eagerness.

When he gives me a reluctant nod, I undo his zipper and pull down his jeans and boxers. I throw them onto the ground. My heart jumps when he is bare naked to my eyes. But before any hesitation can kick in and ruin this moment, I bend over and take him in my mouth. He hisses and his hand comes down to fist my hair. I recall his words about how to do this correctly from this morning and move my tongue along his shaft as I move. I instinctively still when I taste pre-come; it's still as salty and fleeting.

"Fuck, Lil'. J-just like that," he stutters and I giggle. He tenses at the sound and mutters a curse but doesn't scold me like this morning. Apparently my innocence is a major turn on and makes him want to come faster, so I shut up and focus on moving my head.

Pushing myself further to take almost all of him in, I glance up at him through my eyelashes. He's staring down at me with hooded eyes but lets them roll back in his eyes to contain my curious glance. I watch the muscles under his broad shoulders ripple under his tight skin. His chest is heaving faster with every swipe of my tongue and moan that escapes my mouth. He looks absolutely heavenly.

I suck my cheeks in and move my hand on the rest that I can't reach.

"Fuck... Lily. I'm... close... I'm so fucking close..." he pants and massages my scalp. I smile and purr, moving my mouth faster.

I adore how much control is slipping from his fingers, how he responds to me. It's addicting. I look up at him through my eyelashes. He stares down at me, wide-eyed and fingers digging into my hair, as I bat my eyelashes, knowing how it will make him react. I crave it. And I'm rewarded when he cries out my name and shatters underneath me. He curses my name and it sounds so beautiful; I'm so lost in the way his mouth moves when he says my name that I almost miss the taste of his release spurt down my throat. Slightly gagging, I pull back and watch him climb down from his high.

A few minutes pass as he catches his breath. I let him, silently.

"Was that good?" I ask, sitting up to sit on his thighs.

His eyes flash open and he smiles lazily. "More than good. Actually, kind of better than this morning."

"Shut up." I blush at his words. What did I do wrong earlier? I'm embarrassed and disappointed in myself and begin to get off his lap when he sits up and pushes me back onto the bed.