Movies? -1

My eyes adjusted to the light as my alarm sounded. A grunt left my throat as I slapped it quiet. Scoffing, I rubbed my eyes slowly sitting up slowly. My limp body hurled out of bed and walked to my bathroom.

"Ew" I groan as I stare at my tired eyes and messy hair in the mirror. I needed to sort myself out.

I approached my locker with books piled in my hands. School was about to begin so I walked quickly towards the large wooded doors.

A large group of people crowded around watching a recent fight between two football players, you know the usual. Bridge wood was known for its many fights normally resulting in an suspension or a black eye.

As I walked over everyone started to disembark. I threw Grayson a confused look and he just smiled softly. He walks up to me and englufles me into his warm arms. "Hey hols" he smiles.

Grayson was my bestfriend. He'd been through a lot with me. He knows the inside and out of my life and the struggles I've been through. Not once has he left me and I'm so thankful for him.

"What was that about?" I laugh gesturing toward the recent caos. His head slightly turned and laughed explaining the usual. I nod as Grayson turned around to reach his locker.

As gray moved away I saw him. Ethan. The most beautiful boy I've ever set eyes on.

"Hey holly" He smiles showing his pearly white teeth.

"Oh Hi Ethan" I return the smile as he walks over to me and Grayson

I stare mesmerised as he flicks his dark locks he effortlessly looks got all the time.

Sadly I never saw Ethan as much as I'd like. A couple of years ago me ethan and Grayson were inseparable. You know the constant sleepovers. The fun family holidays they'd invite me on. We were all like family. However, it all changed when Ethan decided to date the most popular girl in school

He distanced himself from me and his brother because we weren't up to 'his standards' anymore. I can't lie it hurt. But in the end I still had Grayson and I was still invited to the family holidays so nothing changed in that acspect.

But I did loose one of my best friends. Ethan tried to make the effort sometimes and invite us out with him and his girlfriend. But she was a right bitch to me. Jealousy was the cause I'm sure. She never made the effort to get to know Ethan the way I did. And she was extremely jealous when she saw the connection me and Ethan had.

"What are you two doing tonight because I want too see a movie" Ethan wiggles his eyebrows at us both.

"Sorry dude I've got a date tonight" he smiles proudly obviously excited. He's always been a romantic.

I beam a smile at him almost screaming. "You got a date!" I exclaim. Grayson finds it so hard to get a decent girl so I was super excited for him. However Ethan didnt look to happy.

"Whatever dude, guess it's just me and holly" Grayson rolls his eyes and walks away leaving me and Ethan alone. He smiles placing an arm around my shoulder. I shake my head .

"Sorry E we've got that chemistry exam tomorrow and I need to study" I sigh kind of dissapointed that I'm not getting alone time with Ethan.

Just as Ethan is about to say something he is interrupted by a screeching voice.

"Hey babe" the bitch spits making Ethan quickly slide his arm out from behind my neck.

(Ethans girlfriend, Maddison)

I roll my eyes knowing she would have a sarky comment just waiting for me.

She gives me an evil stare and kisses ethans soft plump lips not breaking eye contact with me.

"Ethan, what are you doing hanging around with her" she scrunches her face in disgust while staring at me

"You know your only supposed to be around people like us" she snakes her dirty little hands around Ethans waist. While he looks down at his feet.

"I'll see you around Ethan" I smile swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat from trying to to cry.

I spin on my ankles and head toward my lesson. "Bye bitchh" the literal bitch herself shouts as I begin to walk quicker away from them.

I get halfway down the corridor when I feel someone grab my wrist "Wait holly" Ethan pants from running
I look down at our connected hand and wrist and quickly pull it away.

"What" I sigh

"I'll pick you up at 7" he winks. I shake my head quickly

"Lucky for you I can't go so you can take that whore over there" I smile sarcastically and turn back around

As I start to walk away ethan grabs my hand this time sending a wave of chills through my body

"Come on Holly please I haven't hung out with you in ages" He claimed with puppy dog eyes

I couldn't resist and smiled throwing my head back.

"Fineeee" I laughed

Ethan winked and threw his arms into the air walking away leaving me standing with bright cheeks.
I begin to walk away smiling

AU:
IM RE WRITING THIS BOOK SO IF IT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE THATS WHY