God your mean -5

My eyes fluttered open to see the sun shining through my blinds blaring down at me.

I turn slightly rubbing my eyes to find Ethan snuggled up in my shoulder.

Memories of us chatting till the sun started to rise flooded into my mind making a cheesy smile for on my face.

I stare down at the perfect boy not wanting to move but I really needed to pee

I moved slightly trying not to wake up sleeping beauty next to me

My storing made ethans eyes fall open and frown when he realises I'm trying to move.

"No" he grumbles pushing his head into the cook of my kneck and curling his legs into mine.

"Ethannnn" I chuckle slightly as he pulls me down with him.

A smile of satisfaction forms on his face

"I gotta pee" I laugh and untangle my grip from his.

His warm smile faded as he sunk into the covers without me

"God your mean" he chuckles

As I walk toward my bathroom 4 loud bangs make me jump out of my skin.

Fuck.

My dad.

I quickly ran down the stairs to open the door.

"Dad I am so sorry" I begin fear apparent in my voice  as the door opens half way .

"Holly is ethan here?" I look up too see Grayson at the door and I breathe again knowing it wasn't my dad.

"Uhhh" I hesitate. Not because I was worried about him seeing the house, he'd been here tons of times before, but because I didn't know if ethan wanted too see him yet.

"Come on holly I'm begging you" GRAYSONS eyes pleaded.

A sigh left my mouth as I look between the stairs and grayson.

I finally gave in with a nod and opened the door wider for Grayson to come through.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I hear from behind me.

Unknown to me, ethan was standing at the top of the stairs watching us in the doorway

"Dude I just wanna talk" Grayson responds raising his hands in the air.

Ethan puffed a breath and sighed.

"Holly can you give us a minute?" Ethan says while Grayson looked at me

"Oh uh yeah?" I remark spinning on my ankles and going to start making myself cereal.

Due to the walls being thin I could hear graysons calming voice trying to explain while I could hear ethan shouting obviously hurt.

The shouting continued for a few minutes before it died down.

Not a sound could be heard so I started to worry

My legs took me to the hallway and I stop as I see them both embracing eachother in a warm long hug

I smile cheasily before heading back up the stairs to get changed.

"I'll be back in a bit guys" I shout from the top of the stairs and hear an okay in unison from the twins.

"Yo dude what's the deal with you two?" I faintly hear Grayson say to ethan

"I don't know yet but I'm falling man" I stand in shock almost screaming

What. The. Fuck.

"I've always seen it dude no one can make your eyes light up the way she does" Grayson chuckles causing Ethan to give him a slight shutup while giggling.

I run into my room with a smile plastered on my face unable to comprehend what I just heard.

I change my outfit dancing along and humming a happy tune unable to contain how I was feeling.

I shoved on a denim jacket, white tee, black jeans whit some black air forces

"Ready to go?" Ethan opened my door a notch and poked his nose through.

"Go where?" I laugh