Shes gone -32

"You wanna talk about it?" Ethan asks caringly. Gray paced up and down the room. It was clear something was bothering him and he was to crack at anytime.

After a while Grayson stops dead in his tracks and stares straight at Ethan.

"She's pregnant" he chokes up in tears.

"Omg!" I squeal in excitement. But Graysons face is still saddened

"Omg man that's amazing! Aren't you happy?" Ethan walked up towards Grayson who now has his head dropped toward the floor.

He jumps at Ethan's sudden contact and looks up toward him with tear stained eyes.

"It's not mine" he says barely audible from the crying.

Ethan's faze shoots over to me and I place a hand over my mouth in shock.

"How do you know it's not yours gray" I say stepping forward.

"Hayley always said she wanted to wait till marriage for sex." He sighs wiping his eyes

"Well that must've sucked ?" Ethan tries to lighten the situation by chuckling at his own joke. But Graysons death glare pierces through Ethan's soul like a knife.

"Is this fucking funny to you?" Grayson suddenly snapped

"Oh my gosh no Grayson" Ethan tried to calm him down but it wasn't working Graysons chest raised up and down slowly.

"Gray why don't you go to bed" I say walking further to them so I'm now next to Ethan

"WHY DONT YOU SHUTUP" Grayson snaps at me making Elle hide in my chest.

"What the fuck dude" Ethan shouts pushing Grayson away from me

"Don't fucking talk to her like that you scared Elle" he says gesturing toward Elle.

Grayson started to snigger
"HOW THE FUCK IS SCARING OUR DAUGHTER FUNNY" Ethan screams at Grayson and Elle starts to cry from the loud noise.

I bounce Elle up and down on my hip calming her down.
"Can you guys be quiet your scaring Elle" I sigh walking towards the stairs.

"It's okay baby" I say taking her to her room. In the close distance I could still hear Grayson and Ethan shouting at eachother. Once she'd settled down I start to make my way downstairs. Suddenly there's a glass shatter.

"What the fuck was that" i sigh. As I walk down the stairs I see Ethan on top of Grayson shouting in his face.

"I know your hurt but coming here and shouting in my girlfriends face while our baby is in her arms is not fair man" he shouts. Grayson lays beneath him not saying anything or moving.

Ethan gets up off Grayson and pants heavily. As he turns around to walk to me I see Graysons fist tense into a punch.

"GRAYSON NO" I say as his hand starts to rise, toward his face

Ethan turned around again and as he did Graysons fist was met with Ethan's face and he dropped to the floor.

"GRAYSON" I scream as I run up to Ethan's side.
I was confused. There was no punch mark.

"What?" I say holding Ethan's face in my hands.
Grayson suddenly starts laughing so does ethan. I was as confused as ever. And o furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I Day in utter confusion

"YOU JUST GOT PRANKEEEEDD" Ethan screams pointing in my face.

Grayson starts laughing and grabs his camera from the side.

"Omg" I place my hands over my face in embarrassment

"Not funny" I say trying not to laugh.

"Well Grayson told me it was a prank as you went upstairs so we planned to get into a 'fight'" he laughed using his fingers as quotation marks.

"What smashed?" I say scanning the room.

Ethan and Grayson look at each other and then back at me.

"We didn't smash anything?" Grayson points out.

"What? When I was upstairs I 100% heard a smash" I scratch my neck. We stand in silence for w second and then Suddenly it dawns on me.

"ELLE" Me, Ethan and Grayson scream in unison as I run upstairs with Ethan and Grayson trailing behind.

I run into her room to see a shattered window at the side.

"OH MY GOD" I cry and walk over to Elle's bassinet.

"SHES GONE" I scream in tears and Ethan engulfed me into a hug.

"Shhh baby" Ethan rubs my back

"I'll call the police" Grayson says.