I have a plan -9

I woke up in the middle of the night to someone kissing my cheek.
"Ethan" you groaned
"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up" he replied in a raspy voice
You turn to face him and kiss his lips and soon fall back to sleep.

The next morning you wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs.
"What you cookin?" You walk up behind him.
He was stood with only his trousers on and you couldn't help but stare at his chiseled body.
"Some breakfast now go eat, we need to start that love soon" you had completely forgotten about it and a wave of nerves overcame you. What were you even gonna say? That it was a mistake and shouldn't have happened and it was a one night thing? Or is ethan gonna say we're together?
"You okay?" Ethan asked concerned as we sat down.
"I'm just nervous about what people are gonna say" you say looking down at your food
Ethan places a hand on your back "who cares what they say your the best thing that's happened to me and if the fans can't accept that then they're not rue fans" he smiles
You carry on eating and laughing with Ethan then go to the bathroom and shower.....

—————————Ethans POV————————-
I needed to go get the place ready for my surprise so I called Grayson to come and help me and we headed off. I left Y/N a not saying I went out to help Grayson with something. I had a plan to start off the live video and then I would ask Y/N to be my girlfriend......

——————————Your POV—————————
You get out of the shower and change into this.....

——————————Your POV—————————You get out of the shower and change into this