Whatever you say holls - 3

"YOU FUCKING BITCH IM GONNA KILL YOU" Ethans face drops as Avery screams at me down the phone.

"Wha- What??" I stutter, fear apparent in my voice

"DONT EVEN BOTHER COMING BACK TOO SCHOOL I KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING WITH ETHAN SO I SUGGEST YOU STAY AT HOME TONIGHT OR YOU'LL WISH YOU NEVER MET HIM."

With that she hung up. My hands shake as I place my phone in my pocket

Ethan tried to push open the front door to comfort me but I quickly stop him not wanting too see the house.

"Please don't" I whisper pushing him outside and closing the door behind me.

He was taken back but respected my opinion and stayed outside.

I gulped hard trying not to let tears fall. I fake smiled at ethan hoping he would drop the whole situation and walked toward his car.

"Wait" I feel a large hand grip my wrist lightly as I walk away.

I turned so I was facing Ethan. We were inches apart.

"Is she always like that to you" his soft voice made me weak at the knees.

I nod biting my bottom lip.

A sigh left ethans lips and he pulled me into a long hug

"I'm so sorry" he whispered with his chin resting on my head.

"Come on let's not worry about it." I try my best to make my smile seem as real as possible and drag him toward his car.

Ethan had insisted on seeing a super scary movie because 'apparently' it was hilarious watching me shit my pants I obviously disagreed but he insisted, and also paid.

Did not appreciate that at all I wanted to pay.

The whole time I was either huddled in a ball on my seat or trying to discreetly itch my face whenever a jump scare came up so I didn't look like I shat myself.

Amusing for him. Not so much for me.

"THAT MOVIE WAS FUCKING AWSOME" Ethan skipped on his feet as we walked out of the cinema.

I munched on the leftover popcorn I couldn't focus on eating inside and chuckled at Ethans childish behaviour.

"I wanna disagree" I laugh popping another bit of popcorn on my mouth.

"Just because you were scared shitless" Ethan snorted as he opened the door of his car and climbed inside.

My mouth opened in an O shape and I follow his footsteps of opening the door and getting inside

"WAS NOT" I protest laughing.

"Whatever you say holls" he winks and throws the car into reverse.

My body fluttered at the wink and my cheeks turned a crimson red.

-
"Holls" I feel a nudge as my sleepy eyes open slowly.

I realised I was still in ethans car.

"Wanna come in for a bit" the gorgeous boy infront of me smiles.

I nod slowly, stretching as Ethan unbuckled his seatbelt and climbed out of the car.

After rubbing my eyes and letting them adjust to the light a familiar car was parked in the driveway.

I climb out after Ethan and slam the door shut.

" I thought Grayson was on a date?" I question making Ethan look at Grays car.

Ethan seemed unbothered and shrugged slightly.

-
"Food? Ethan enquired displaying the food in the fridge.

I shake my head violently and he nods his head and stares into the darkness of his house.

"Did you hear that?" Ethan stares at me.

"No hear what?" I laugh confused. I looked back down at my phone not thinking anything of what Ethan just said.

After a couple minutes Ethan couldn't seem to sit still. Something was bothering him.

"I'll be right back" he puts his pointer finger into the air and I nod smiling lightly.

I carry on scrolling through Instagram liking a few photos until I hear ethans voice from upstairs.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" his voice sounded cold and fierce.

At an instant I was in the hallway as an angry Ethan storms by my side.

"WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS" Ethan again shouts opening the front door with force.

"What?" I try to reach for Ethan but he was already half way down his driveway.