Who is it?-2

Last period rolled around and I was more than excited to leave.

I knew me and Ethan weren't going on an actual date but I was taking whatever I could get considering we haven't hung in ages.

I didn't have real feelings for him I knew that. It was just a small crush I had since I met him and I knew he didn't feel the same but it was DEFINITELYYY not an actual crush.

My legs found there way to the front of the school and I began to slide my AirPods into my ears ready to walk home.

"HOLS" I hear from behind me. And judging by the nickname I automatically knew it was Grayson. I span on my heals making the ground below crunch between my shoes.

"Hey Gray whats up?" I smile as he approaches me.

"Your going out with Ethan right?" He asks nervously. Weird.

"Uh yeah why?" I shake my head in confusion. Suddenly he breaths a long breath of air in relief.

"Everything okay gray?" I ask concerned. He gives me a warm smile to reassure me, nods his head and leaves me standing outside the school

I brushed off what just happened and began to walk home in a confused state.

-

"LOVIN' IS EASY YOU HAD ME FUCKED UPP" I scream to the blaring music in my room as I pic out my outfit for the evening.

I sigh as I stare at the girl in the mirror

"Pfft I'm pathetic for even thinking ethan might like me back, look at me I'm nothing compared to Avery" I pat my top down and tilt my head sticking out my bottom lip. I stare for a while until the sound of the door bell knocked me out of my thoughts.

"COMING" I shout down the stairs. I apply my last layer of lipstick, rub my lips together and run down to the door.

I slowly open the door a crack being careful not to show him the inside of the house.

A smile was plastered on his peerfectly plump lips.

"Hey holls you ready??" His head titled slightly

I opened my mouth to speak but my mouth but my phone started ringing catching me off guard

No one calls me I'm not exactly popular?

I look down almost choking at the name written on my screen

Ethan noticed my uncomfortableness and pokes his head through the door with a questioning glare

"Who is it?"