What was that? -6

"Where are we going" a small smile was plastered on my thin lips

"You'll see" Ethan winked.

"God I hate surprises" I sigh stamping my foot like a four year old. This earned a slight grin from Ethan.

He took my hand and led me out the door and into his black BMW.

-
We blared our music while we went to the secret location, we danced and sang as the wind blew in my face from the open window, making my hair fly into my mouth.

I had a burning question about Avery and I didn't know how he would react.

I slightly turned down the music and turned in my seat.

"Hey e?" I questioned earning a hmm from Ethan.

I didn't know how I was going to approach this at all.

"What uhm, what did Grayson say about Avery" my face scrunched a little bit not knowing what he was gonna say. However ethans face didn't fall, he didn't sigh he just stayed looking at the road.

"Well" he cleared his throat and turned to me for a second before meeting his eyes back with the road.

"Grayson told me that Avery had told him that if Grayson didn't sleep with her she would've made your life a living hell, apparently she said she would tell everyone your biggest secret. However I didn't know what that was Grayson didn't either but he was just trying to protect you." He smiled lightly taking a breath.

I panicked a little knowing that she knew about my dad. If Grayson hadn't done that she would've told everyone that he was an abusive alcoholic.

"Oh" I slumped back in my seat not really knowing what else I could've said.

I turned up the music again and reflected on what Ethan told me. Would Avery ever say that?

-Flashback-
"GET OFF ME" a scream escaped my lips as my dad dragged my up the driveway toward the road

"YOU LITTLE SHIT" he slapped me around the face

Out of the corner of my eye I could see a girl around my age staring in complete disbelief.

"Please get off me" I cry as his grip around my wrists tightened and he continued to slap me once. Twice. A third time.

As I was left on the floor I could get a better sight of who saw.

Avery. She just saw my dad slap the shit out of me.

She knows.

Her face didn't seem sympathetic or as if she cared one ounce at what just happened she just stood. Stared and walked away.

I knew this was gonna Bite me in the ass in the future.

-end of flashback.

A tear escaped my eye and I quickly swiped it before ethan could see.

I didn't want to ruin today at all.

"Okay hol we are here!" An excited Ethan exclaimed as he stepped out of the car.

All I could see was an abundance of trees.

"Your gonna take me in there and kill me?" I questioned with a slight laugh.

Ethan didn't say anything but smile evil and ease his eyebrows.

What. The. Fuck. I think he could see the fear that suddenly formed on my face and burst out laughing.

"Not funny" I cross my arms over my chest and stare at him for scaring me like that.

"Come onnn" he said catching his breath and leading me through the trees.

There was an opening in the trees and around 20feet away from us was a large waterfall and a picnic table.

"Wow" I didn't know what else to say.

"Gorgeous isn't it" ethan says placing a hand on my back.

"RACE YOU" I scream taking off on my feet and finding myself running toward the water.

I took the lead and continued to until the end.

"How's it feel too loose to a girl" I stuck my tounge out at him.

"Shutup" he laughed taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing" I laugh staring at his toned abs.

"Going for a swim you coming?" He says obviously.

"I don't have a constume" I laugh shrugging.

"Me neither but I have boxers" he winked implying I should go in in my underwear.

I looked down not knowing weather I should or not. I felt a warm hand grab mine.

"It'll be fun I promise" his smile gave me a warm feeling and I nodded taking off my shirt.

I was left in my Calvin sports bra and underwear freezing my tits off.

"Wow" I hear under ethans breath as he stared at me.

I blushed slightly and climbed into the water.

-
After about an hour of splashing in the water and laughing with eachother we both sat and watched the water fall.

As we watched ethan started to move in closer to me and place his arm around me lettting my head rest on his shoulder.

"These past few days that we've been hanging out together have been the best." Ethan said smoothly

"I've never met someone like you. Your so sweet and kind. but a badass at the same time" he giggled

I continued to stare straight at the water and a small giggle escaped my lips.

"What I'm trying to say is, you've made me feel so much better recently. I was so unhappy with Avery and the remarks people were saying really put me down but you've changed that. I'm happier around you. I'm just a better person around you. I seriously mean that holly"

I picked my head up and stared at him for a second while his eyes met mine.

He slowly started to lean in. Omg this is it.

His soft lips met mine and we moved in sync.

I didn't expect it but the kids started to get heated. And he pulled me up on his lap as we continued to make Out.

He flipped us over and started to leave a trail of small hickeys from my neck down to my stomach.

He looked up at me as he reached my underwear for approval and I nodded instantly.

His fingertips traced over them as his face met with mine again.

I felt his fingertips slowly enter my underwear and glide down to my heat.

We kissed again as he rubbed slowly. A moan escaped my lips and I threw my head back as he got faster.

Suddenly a rustle in the trees made Ethan stop.

"Why'd you stop" I pouted from being in pure pleasure.

"Shhh" he said fiercely obviously seeing something

There was a louder crunch as if someone was walking .

"What the fuck" I shot up from laying down as ethan got up.

We both saw the shadow run away in the distance and we looked at eachother in fear.

Someone just saw that.