Cheater -4

"Ethan" I yelled running after him not even bothering to go into graysons room.

I had never seen him like this. It was terrifying. The look he had just said kill.

He got into his car and slammed the door and motioned for me to come in however I was hesitant to at first. I didn't think he'd hurt me but I couldn't help but be a little bit frightened of him.

"WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME" His voice echoed in my head.

I threw him a confused face and asked again what had happened but he stared angrily at the steering wheel

After asking countless times Ethan continued to state and wouldn't tell me

"Fuck sake, GOD DAMN Ethan tell me what happened." A wave of anger flowed over me and I smacked my hand against the dash board to get his attention.

He jumped a little and turned with a shocked expression.

"He slept with Avery" his voice turned quiet and broke  making my heart shatter into pieces.

Without hesitation I grabbed him pulling him into a warm long hug.

I felt him hiccup a little and I realised his was crying. My hand found his way to his back and I rubbed slow circles.

"Come on you can stay at mine tonight" I tried to reassure him he just nodded slowly.

I instantly regretted telling him this because it meant there was the possibility of my dad being home. Even if he wasn't the house was still the most embarrassing thing to show anyone.

I don't want him to see it. But I also didn't want him being alone tonight.

-
I unlocked the door with a deep breath shoving it a little due to its old broken state. Luckily my dad wasn't home which was a small relief.

I look back at Ethan to see him looking down at his feet obviously not noticing my inconvenience of a door.

A deep breath escaped my lips as his eyes travelled around the small kitchen. I was so purely embarrassed by the mess and the fallen apart pieces. I had always tried to keep it clean but my dad never wanted me to.

Ethan just made me feel intimidated because his house was so perfect and he had a perfect family and it was always so fabulously clean.

The chipped paint was falling to the floor. The wallpaper was stripping and don't get me started on the smell.

I truly was so embarrassed. However, Ethan looked around and smiled at me. Not sympathetically, not in a judging manner but in a friendly manner.

His warm smile made the nerves of him coming in here fade into thin air. It was like he hadn't even seen anything.

Luckily he didn't have to sleep in a room with such terrible manners.

I saved all my money and social media income to do up my room so it was the fanciest room in the house.

I hadn't put my heart into anything as much as this.

"Woah holls" Ethan smiles walking up the stairs

"I decorated it myself, obviously judging by downstairs" I smiled awkwardly rubbing my arm.

"Hey, you don't have to be embarrassed about that, it's not your fault and I don't se you any differently" Ethan grabbed my hand rubbing small circles on it.

I looked down and smiled admiring how well our hands fit together.

Suddenly Ethan jumped on top of my bed realising our hands. I missed the touch of him already

"IM NACKEREDDD" he shouted making a starfish on the bed.

"Good to know someone's feeling better" I smiled sitting on the bed cross legged with him

"Nope I'm just good at hiding it" his smile dropped making my heart hurt

"Well we better get some sleep" he smiled fakely and began taking off his top and jeans.

My face turned red as I quickly looked away

"Holls it's fine we've known eachother since we were like 6 no biggy" he laughs climbing into my bed sheets.

"Y...yeah" I breathed stuttering slightly at the sight of his distinctively formed abs.

I walked over to the couch sliding on a pair of joggers and leaving myself in a sports bra.

"What are you doing?" I hear Ethan ask as I put a pillow down on the sofa

"Sleeping?" I cock my head laughing.

Suddenly I wisked off my feet in bridal style and thrown onto the bed.

I squealed as my back hit the squeashy surface.

"Your staying here with me" he cheekily grinned as he turned to turn off the lamp next to him.

-
After 3 hours of talking deeply in the pitch black me and Ethan fell into a deep sleep snuggled up together.

We chatted about our futures and what we wanted to do when we leave school.

We both wanted it move away to somewhere like LA as we both became popular on Instagram (Ethan and Grayson on vine)

Although there following was greatly higher by a few million I still had a couple hundred thousand

It kept me going that's all that matters.

"Night holls" is the last thing I heard as I became unconsciously asleep.