Chapter 2

Jungkook POV

Hey there. I am Jeon Jungkook. I'm sure Nayeon did a great job on telling you the story of how we became friends and all. That story isn't any different from my perspective. But what she probably didn't tell you is why my parents got divorced. Don't worry, I won't do a giant flashback like she did, so here's a quick summary.

My parents are about 5 years younger than Nayeons'. Our parents had us around the same time. I'm a bit older though. Her parents had her at 21, which is a reasonable time to have a child. And my parents had me at 16-17 years old. They fought because of me. Because of my birth.

Now that that is covered up ( A/N 😑), Time to move onto friends.

You guys already know my special best friend, Nayeon. If you didn't know that, have you even read the first chapter? And in case she didn't tell you, she and I's groups are friends. My group consists of Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon. Taehyung, who I also call V, likes Nayeons' friend, Sana, from Twice, their group. And Hoseok, who I call J-Hope, likes one of Twice's other members, Momo I think.

I think some of Twice's other members like some of the other BTS. I just don't know who else likes who. But as far as I know, neither Nayeon or I has ever had a crush on anyone.

She and I probably don't like anyone because we aren't trying to find 'The One'. Nayeon says that she prefers the love of her life to go to her, so she doesn't choose the wrong person. But we both know that we're just lazy. And plus, our moms tell us it's just waste of time. But deep down, we all know that we have to find love eventually.

Since Nayeon is so extra, a few years back after she and Twice became friends.

Mini Flashback

During the 7th grade she told me, "If you ever find 'The One', Twice and I will make a song dedicated for that!" I knew she would get upset if I said no, so I told her, "Since you're always so extra, I'll let you do it." She was really happy. She squealed and jumped, and laughed and clapped.

End Of Mini Flashback

That's pretty much all you need to know about me. Welp. Gotta sleep.

The Next Morning

As I was walking to school alone, I wondered where Nayeon is. She's probably sick. I could hear loud footsteps behind me, and before I knew it Nayeon jumped onto my back. Nayeon should be grateful that I have such great reflexes, otherwise we would've fallen over backwards, and she would break her back.

"You have GOT to stop doing that or I'll start dropping you, I swear." I warned her, while gently putting her down. "Sorry. But it's too funny though, because every time I do that you look so... petrified." She giggled. "Haha, very funny." I said sarcastically. "You're no fun..." She pouted. Then that pout turned into a smile and she playfully hit my arm.

After a few minutes of talking, Nayeon looked up and smiled brightly and said, "Here we are!" She put on her upset face and depressingly said, "English class." She slouched over to her seat, put her hoodie on, lay her head down (as usual), not expecting anything 'different' today. I'm pretty sure she loves every other class, besides English.

The teacher walked in with a guy I've never seen before. I guess he's new. "Introduce yourself kid." Our teacher said emotionless. That's probably why Nayeon hates this class. "Hi. I'm new here. And my name's Mark Tuan. (A/N I'm sorry if I make other k-pop idols seem like a bad person, when I think that they can be super nice)

Nayeon POV

I heard the teacher come in. Welp. Time for hell.

Next thing you know I hear a less emotionless voice saying, "Hi. I'm new here. And my name is Mark Tuan." Welcome to hell new person, I thought. This new person caused me to look up. I first looked around me and saw most the girls in my class trying to look hot, sexy, or cute. I look at Sana who I hope isn't gazing over the new guy.

And thank god she isn't looking freaky like everyone else in my class. The only weird thing she's doing is staring at her crush, Taehyung, if you didn't know, is in BTS. (A/N shoutout to Jeon_Naykook for this ship, your other ships will be in chapters either 5, 6, 7, or 8)

I turned my head to see this guy. He doesn't look that great. I looked at him with a blank expression for about 3 seconds. After that I put my hoodie on (I took it off earlier), and put my head down. Again.

After he finished his introduction the teacher told him to sit next to me. I think his name was Mark. After Mark saw that he had to sit next to me, he smirked. I was just like, Wtf? I don't understand why teachers make us all sit so close together.

Halfway throughout the class, when the teacher finally let us talk to each other. When I was handing Jungkook my paper of boring notes, he took it with one hand and had his pencil in the other. That's when I felt a pinch on my skin, around the area where my skirt was. I just thought it was an ant. I guess it wasn't.

I turned to see what it was. And it was Marks' perverted hand. I looked up at him and saw him smirk. He is SO gonna die. I stepped on his foot, and before he could react I kicked his leg. "Keep your perverted hands away from me." I semi-whispered to him. I knew it was a bad day to wear a skirt.

Jungkook POV

After Nayeon Nayeon handed me the paper, she looked... shocked, by something. I thought that she might've forgotten something back at her house.

Until I heard, "Keep your perverted hands away from me." Woah. Was she talking to that Mark guy? I was right. "Hey Nayeon, you good?" I asked. "HUH? Um- well... you see..." I just stared at her with no expression until she would answer. "Yep. I'm great." She said nervously.

"So, you think it's okay for Mark to be a pervert?" I asked. "You heard that?" She asked, her face turning red. "Yeah." I replied. "The whole class probably heard it." I teased. "Whatever." She said smiling. I was glad that I could cheer her up. The bell finally rang. Nothing else happened really. Except for this girl, Lalisa Manoban. I could already tell she's a ho. (A/N so sorry if your bias in BlackPink is Lisa."

Time Skip To Lunch

On my way to lunch I felt a hand on my shoulder. I thought it was just Nayeon trying the jump scare me again. Until the person said, "Hey, babe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, thanks for the reads! Don't worry, the next chapter will come out in a few days to a week, I don't really know. Once again thank you for the reads and I will see you in the next chapter ~Peace