Chapter 17

Nayeon's POV

The day after the fight... (Not the day of the performance tho)

"Nayeon, did he really do that? And did you really do that to him?" Momo asked. "I don't know." I sighed. "Don't look so down Nayeon. Cheer up a bit. It's not the end of the world." Mina said. "Well it's the end our friendship." I mumbled. "Ours or...?" Dahyun wondered. "No, of course. I'm obviously talking about Jungkook." I clarified.

"Oh ok. But tell us, at one point have you ever developed feelings for Jungkook as well?" Jihyo asked. Jihyo knows about this stuff the best. How? She's already going out with Yoongi. Did I ever develop feelings for him? I thought back to how he described love.

"You made me flustered. You made my heart race." Did he ever do that to me?

Flashback:

"I'm sorry Nayeon." He apologized. I just scoffed. My phone buzzed. I opened the message to reveal the picture of Taehyung and Sana. I looked at him with a smile and a confused expression. He tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "Good bunny." He smiled. Then I smiled.

End of flashback

Just the thought of it, makes my heart wanna burst.

"You made me jealous." Did he really do that to me?

Flashback:

"Ok right. Ok, um he has, erm- he looks like a bunny." She answered. "That's Jungkook, and I think he likes you." I told her. "He's a cute guy, I'll give it a shot." Lisa said. My heart dropped as soon as she said that. "I'll get you two together as soon as possible." I grimaced. She squealed when I told her that. "Thank you so much!" She said. Dis bishh...

End of Flashback

Ok, I'm definetely jealous if I call someone a bish. That's only 3 things. Anyone can be jealous. Anyone can get flustered. Anyone can have their heart race.

"You tease me too much" I can't really think of a time he's really teased me...

Flashback:

I tried to dash out of the door, but he caught my hand before I could even start running. I looked at him a little bit flustered. "Uhm, I nee-d to go now." I told him shyly. But he still wouldn't let go. "Stay." He said almost desperately. I usually would've said no, but something kept me from leaving.

End of Flashback

Ugh... I want to scream from all this confusion and all these heartbeats. In the midst of all this thinking, I feel a soft hand land on my shoulder. I turned around to see Jihyo with a box of tissues in her hand. Was I already crying? "I know this is a lot to handle already, but I have to show you something. It might break you down a little bit more, but you have to be strong and accept the fact that this is just cruel reality." She explained.

What could possibly make this situation any worse? She handed me my phone. As soon as I opened my phone, I started to cry. I got a message. From Joshua. You can already tell where this is gonna go.

His text:

Joshua💟💖💝: Nayeon. I tried loving you, I really did. But it just isn't working out for either of us. It's obvious that you would rather be with Jungkook, and I'd totally rather be with Sowon as well. U were a little boring anyways. Anyways, this is just my way of saying we're breaking up.

You have been blocked from this conversation, so you cannot text in this chat anymore.

Damn. He really just broke up with me. Through a stupid text. That noodle armed wimp can go-- As soon as I was ready to throw my phone at the wall, another message came. I expected it to be from Joshua telling me all about why he decided to break up or something like that, but no. It was from my math teacher. The message said,

Mrs. Kim- Students, I have just found out that if you win, you must do an ending song as well. So just be prepared.

Another song. Is she serious? Does she think we're robots or something? Momo came running from outside of the bathroom. "Did you get the message from Mrs. Kim?" She asked, panting between every word. "Yeah. Should we try Likey?" I asked. "I have no idea." Momo responded. Then I suddenly remembered something that I said I'd do.

When Jungkook gets his first love, Twice and I would sing a song for him. He may not want to talk to me or anything like that, but it's my choice if I want to sing for him. Momo gathered everyone and we sat in the living room. "It's not like we'll win anyways so what's the point?" Jungyeon asked, obviously discouraged by something.

She and Jin probably got in a fight or something. I can totally relate. "Anyone have any ideas?" Mina asked. But no one heard her since her voice is that soft. "I have one." I told her. "What is it?" She whispered. "It's called "What is Love" and I've actually had this idea in mind for quite a while now." I told her.

"That's sounds really cute." She smiled. "Yeah, should I tell the others what I think?" I asked her. "Go for it." She replied. "Uhm... I think I have an idea." I said. I suddenly got a bit shy when they all turned to face me. "It's called, "What is Love" and I've already been thinking about it, so no worries." I rushed. "I guess we'll have to make do with whatever we can." Tzuyu said.

Dahyun just nodded. This got me thinking, those two really need a love life as well as the rest of us. I think I know two nice guys for them. It seems like Sana read my mind. "Nayeon thinks you two need a love life." She blurted out. I gave her a death glare, and then said, "I do think that, but we have to work on some other things right now." We all put on a serious face and got to songwriting and making choreography.

Word Count: 1036

Wao. That was a long time since I've updated. About one more chapter left until the extension! Speaking of which, how far into the future do you want them to go? What jobs? What setting? What event brought them to meet each other? All of that great stuff you know.

Anyways shoutout to: CaliahYvette zeromcrail Bae_Sophie woodenwood
JJungNakook NAYEONXJUNGKOOK78 KimElein Nayeonqt9 NCT_II AniqahTwice ashleync11
Thx for sticking around. Thank u all so much for supporting this book, it means a lot. And shoutout to Bae_Sophie thx for trying my other ff lots of appreciation to u!

See you all in the next chapter, dont forget to tell me all the details for the extension, and thats all! ~Peace