Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

"You do?" I asked. "Of course, you're the best friend anyone could ever have. Thank you Jungkook." She answered, then somehow fell asleep.

Friendzoned

As I waited for them to fix- I mean heal her elbow, I checked my Instagram. The most recent was a picture of just a few moments ago. It was a picture of me carrying Nayeon bridal style, and the next picture was of Nayeon laying on my lap. Who took these pictures? The next two pictures were of her and Joshua being all lovey around each other.

It wasn't the pictures that made me mad, it was the captioning.

Is Nayeon a playgirl? She looks innocent, but these pictures show her relationship with both the guys. Who's heart will she break? I'm rooting that NaShua will be together!

Who wrote this? Who's NaShua? I checked the comments, and saw that it was Nayeon X Joshua. I made a new account just to comment on that.

I don't think Nayeon's a playgirl. She just has Jungkook as her best friend, and she's dating Joshua. No hearts are broken that way.

And... comment. Before anyone can look into my account to find out who I am, I took a bunch of aesthetic photos of the school so they don't think I just made a new account for that specific comment. I saw Nayeon walking out of the nurses office, looking really drowsy. I ran up to her. "Are you ok? What happened? Did you fall asleep?" I asked with the never-ending questions.

She didn't seem to remember all the questions. "Are you ok?" I asked again. "Oh yeah, I'm great. I just fell asleep for a while, but the nurse told me that I had to go to class." She scowled. "I'm glad you're ok." I told her. "Thanks. Let's go now." She said. She swung her arm around my shoulders, but to avoid rumors, I just politely pushed her arm off.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "There's some type of rumor going around about you, Joshua, and I. I'm just looking out for all three of us." I explained. "Ok, thanks. But, there's no type of relationship between us. We're just friends." She said. "I know there isn't some type of relationship between us. But that's just what others think." I said.

"Since when did you start caring about what other people think?" She asked. When I started liking you. That was the truth, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship by saying that. I didn't answer. "Why? Is it because I'm dating Joshua?" She asked. I sighed. "Nayeon, you know that's not it. I'm just worried for you two." I answered. "I don't want to be the cause of your possible break up." I continued.

"Don't care about other peoples opinions if it's something negative. All that really matters is your opinion, BTS' opinion, my opinion, and Twices' opinion." As she walked towards me, I could smell the scent of her chocolate and vanilla perfume. Believe it or not, it's a perfume. She layed a friendly hand on my shoulder, which made me evn more flustered.

I pushed her arm off once again, and she frowned at that action. "What now? Are you still afraid of what they'll say?" She asked. Once again, I didn't respond. "Wow. If you don't want to talk to me to avoid that, just say so. Then I'll leave you alone." Her voice was cracking, and her eyes were watery.

I wanted to pull her in for a hug, but I couldn't risk getting caught. Maybe if we're alone at my house or at her house I could comfort her, but the school is full of gossips and nosy people so it wasn't possible to hug her without that picture getting around the school. "Can we just... Take some time apart for a while. When I'm over it, we can continue to talk." I managed to say.

My throat was dry, and it was starting to get kind of hot as I waited for her response. "I guess this your way of saying you don't want to talk to me." She said. I saw a single tear quickly fall down her cheek. As soon as she felt it, she swiped it off. "That's not it. I just need some time away from you, that's all." I explained. "Do you know what I want?" She asked.

Before I could say anything, she already told me. "For you to tell me. Are you ever jealous of seeing me with others?" She asked. "Let's not talk right now. I told you that we needed some time apart." I told her as I started to walk the opposite direction. "Just answer the damn question!" She yelled. She has me so frustrated.

I snapped. I stomped my way back to her. I have to tell her at some point. "I do get jealous. All of the time. Why? Because you tease me too much. You made me flustered. You made my heart race. You made me want to change myself. You made me want to be with you even more just by seeing you. You made me look deeper into myself. Because..." Here goes nothing...

"You made me fall in love with you."

"I- I'm sorry. I re- honestly, I didn't know." She apologized. "Like I said, let's stop talking." I said coldly. "I'm sorry I hurt you." I heard a faint whisper. I took a glance back to Nayeon. I could hear the quiet, muffled, and subtle sobs from her. I saw her. She was looking down at her feet, but I could tell that she was mad, sad, and confused.

She pumped up the courage to look at me. "I'm glad that I helped you experience love." She bitterly smiled and walked off. I'm sorry, but I couldn't take it any longer. I had to tell you. I love you, Im Nayeon.

Hi. So, so, so SO sorry for the cringe-worthy chapter, but hope you enjoyed it anyways! Sorry I've been in a semi-haitus. I was working on two of my other books, it's Seventeen X Twice ff's if you're interested. Don't worry, I don't plan on throwing BTS under the bus.

Shoutout to: JJungNakook ashleync11 NCT_II Nayeonqt9 NAYEONXJUNGKOOK78 woodenwood KimElein RachelCatchpole AniqahTwice Thank you all so much for voting! And thank all of you readers, this book has finally reached 1k reads, and I'm so grateful!
And shoutout to JJungNakook for commenting. It's interesting, most peoples favorite Twice song is Yes or Yes. Even mine lol.

Only two chapters left! Unless you want me to try and make it extended like they meet in the future or something idrk. Don't forget to check out my two new books, it would be very much appreciated!😋 Anyways, that's all for this chapter! ~Peace