Chapter 3

Jungkook POV

I turned to see who it was. It was that ho, Lisa. "What do you want?" I snapped. "You." She answered, biting her bottom lip. She leaned in and tried to kiss me. I pushed her off because it would be my first kiss, and I couldn't let my first kiss go to her. I just couldn't.

After that awful encounter, I continued to walk to the cafeteria. When I reached the end of the hall of the incident, I bumped into someone. "Sorry, I didn't see you there." I apologized. The person didn't say anything. I looked at them, and it was Nayeon. Oh, please tell me she did not just see what happened.

"Oh hey..." Nayeon said awkwardly. "Let me guess. You saw what happened between me and that girl." I said. "What are you talking about...?" She said, stretching out every word. "Yup, you did." I sighed.

"Sorry, it's just that you weren't in the cafeteria in the usual 2 minutes you would've gotten in there by, and I just wondered where you were, and then I saw, you-know-what, so it was all an accident, and please don't kill me."She apologized. I think. She was talking fast, it's hard to tell.

"It's okay, I guess..." I said a little confused. "Great! Question time!" She said mischievously. She smiled that adorable bunny smile and asked, "What's her name? Do you think she's pretty? Is she nice? Did you guys kiss before I got there. Does she have a cute guy relative I can try to date? Do you love her? Do you like her? If one of the two, please explain the feeling. Will you guys date? Does Twice and I get to do the song now?" It was like she prepared for this.

Then all of a sudden, her facial expression, was anger. "Wait... do you NOT like her? That's probably why you didn't kiss her!" She said angrily. "Now Twice and I can't do the song." She pouted. I just laughed.

Time skip to after school

As I was walking home alone, I suddenly feel weight on my back. I didn't react fast enough, so me and that 'thing' fell on the floor. Now I'm just laying on the floor hugging 'it'. I looked over at the 'thing', to reveal a laughing Nayeon. She finally became sane after a minute or so.

I am so confused, she usually has dance practice after school. "I told you I'll start dropping you." I said, still a bit shook. "Well, that's what you get. You should've known it was Friday." She said breaking into a fit of giggles. That explains a lot.

She doesn't have after school dance practice on Fridays. "Your reflexes aren't great, since you fell too." She said triumphantly. She looked down at her waist. I forgot I was still hugging her. This came with revenge.

I gave her a hard squeeze. "OW! 😆 Jungkook that hurts!" Nayeon complained, while laughing and cursing. "Too bad." I told Nayeon. She wiggled out of my grip, and we both jumped to our feet.

Time Skip To Jungkooks house

I open the door and see my mom doing the dishes. "Hi Nayeon! Hi Jungkook!" My mom greeted. "Hello." Nayeon replied politely. Until my mom left the room, Nayeon and I were pretending to do our homework in the kitchen. When she left, Nayeon and I looked at each other, and ran to the couch. I got there first, so I got to pick which movie we had to watch.

Time Skip To After the Movie

"That movie was so predictable and LAME!" Nayeon complained. "Come on, it wasn't that predictable." I told Nayeon. "Yes it was." Nayeon retorted. "Could you make a better movie?" I asked her. "Of course I can. And it would be called Match Maker, and in that movie I would be matching people up. Like, with Lisa and you, because I can tell she likes you." Nayeon answered.

"That movie would be so predictable. Like, who couldn't guess that the b*tchy girl, and the handsome boy won't get together." I told her. "There's this thing called acting." Nayeon replied. "How do even know if she likes me? You don't even know how like anyone." I asked Nayeon. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

She thought for a second and said, "I watch movies." I just rolled my eyes.

After a bit of talking and watching cartoons, Nayeons phone went off. She stood up and said, "Thanks for keeping me company while my mom's away in Japan. I gotta go, the girls want me to hold a sleepover at my place." When she reached the door she said, "Tell your mom I said goodbye." And with that she left.

At that same moment my mom walked in, looking at her phone. "Do you guys want pizza?" She asked looking up. "Oh, where's Nayeon?" My mom asked. "She left a second ago. And she told me to tell you that she said goodbye." My mom smiled and said, "She's a very sweet girl. And if you're ever ready to open up your heart, open it up to Nayeon." What the hell did that mean?

Completely changing the subject, my mom added, "You can invite your friends over if you want." And she left.

Jungkooks Moms POV

I hope Jungkook understands that I want him and Nayeon to be together. But at the same time, I don't want him to break her heart. Nayeon is already fragile enough without all this love stuff in her life, but when it comes to love, a girl can become even more fragile than she already is. Which is why I'm hoping that Jungkook isn't stupid enough to break her heart.

Jungkooks POV

What did my mom mean by that? Did she want me to go out with Nayeon? Did she want me to get advice from Nayeon? I thought about this while watching cartoons.

I came to a decision, and I think my mom wants me to get advice from Nayeon. After all Nayeon is the Match Maker. It was getting late, so I should sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the chapter? Next chapter will completely be Nayeons POV. And don't worry, this won't become a Liskook story, it will always stay a Nakook story. Stay tune for next chapter

~Peace

What Is Love | I.NY X J.JKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara