Chapter 6

Nayeon POV

I wake up to the smell of vanilla and chocolate. I open my eyes to see Jungkooks face next to mine, and I see he's using my sleeping bag... 😑

I was about to wake him up, but he looked so peaceful, so I'd rather not. I should take the high road and make everyone pancakes. I started to make the pancake mix, and realized that this was a bad idea since there was 15 other people besides me in this house.

2 pancakes per person. 16 people in all. So 32 pancakes. Damn. I had two pans. If only someone was up at 10:00 a.m. besides me. I started the boring process of pouring batter onto a pan, flipping it if that side's ready, then taking it out after that side is ready, and then repeat with a different pancake. This is so boring when you're the only one awake.

"Good morning, Nayeon." Jungkook said, reaching for a pancake. "Eat when everyone's up." I told Jungkook, while slapping his hand away. "Fine... Anyways, did you need help with anything?" He asked. I just glared at him.

"Oh..." Jungkook said with realization. "Yeah, helping with the pancakes would be nice." I told him. "Okay, but where's your other pan?" He asked, trying to get himself out of helping. "Here, just use this one while I set the other things up." I said. He just sighed.

I try to hide a smile as I grab the plates from the cabinet. "So... about yesterday night...?" He asked trying to hide the slight awkwardness between us. "Ohh... My answer, that was because no one likes you." I answered.

He looked really confused... Was it something I said?

"Oh! I mean, no one likes you in the way of a crush like every other Twice member has with the other BTS members, you know...?" I asked, hoping he understood. "Makes sense." He said with a chuckle.

"Were you totally butt hurt before I clarified everything?" I asked trying to continue a conversation, even if the conversation is really weird. "Yeah, totally," He said sarcastically. I'm glad he isn't hurt or anything like that, because in third grade we promised each other we wouldn't hurt each other.

"So, Nayeon..." Jungkook said cheekily. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you excited to perform that song next week?" Jungkook asked, smirking.

Crap.

I completely forgot about that. "Jungkook, wake everyone up now!" I yelled at him. Twice and I only have 6 days. 'Sheesh' Jungkook mouths. I run over to the pancakes and put one on each plate, and if anyone wants anymore, they can just grab it. Damn, I sound like a mother.

Everyone looked tired and hungry. "Coffee, anyone?" I ask. They all just shook their heads, as they were too tired to speak.

After everyone finished, they all looked better. "Well, you all look energized. GET OUT." I said blankly. I could see Twice trying to escape so I quickly said, "Twice get back here." I could hear most of them cussing.

After BTS Left

"TT? What the heck does that mean?" Tzuyu said a bit frustrated. "That's for us to figure out." Chaeyoung answered. "Isn't TT that crying emoji?" Dahyun asked. "Yeah, so the song has to be something sad." Jihyo added. "What about not knowing what love is? That's pretty sad." Mina said.

Sana, Momo, and I exchanged worried glances. Us three are the closest to each other, so they already know about my idea for Jungkooks' song, which is VERY similar to what Mina said. The gears in my head had to turn as quickly as possible.

Playboy and innocent girl? A girl who can't give her heart away so easily? One-sided love?

"Nayeon? What do you think?" Jungyeon asked, shaking me out of my thoughts. "What about one-sided love?" I recommended. Everyone looked at me like, 'WTF?' "That's pretty dark." Sana said. "True... IT'S PERFECT!" Momo added. Then Sana was becoming extra, like me, and started to clap. A few moments after that, Momo joined in. This is why they're my best friends.